Madden PS4

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

gotta make sure all the updates are done and saved. that is the only time I start getting crashes is when the updates are coming down the pike and I haven't downloaded or saved them yet.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
staleystarch
Assistant Coach

Now that I have had Madden 18 to play over a complete weekend my verdict is it is the best Madden release in a long long time. I do now see that now when a game does crash you do not lose the whole fucking game. You progress seems to be saved up to the time of the crash. The crash I was having is from an old bug that has been around awhile, since Madden 12 at least. Not everyone may run into it as it is partly from user behavior. I have a habit of tapping the X button during some cut scenes and that causes the crash. Now that I am conscience of my habit I have stopped doing the tapping and I have not crashed since. I am happy to see that the AI has finally learned to do some at least simple clock management. The game seems to be a bit more realistic. I only play offline franchise in coach mode and the added realism is a plus for me. There are still some things I am trying to figure out, like how to look at injury reports and depth chart while in a season game. How the hell do you get to those screens? Do they even exist during a game anymore?
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox