(Please Delete)

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Xee wrote:I can't read that without hearing Samuel L. Jackson's voice.
Funny, Did the same exact thing.
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

gaba wrote:I didn't create this. I just commented. Then when Cutler06 deleted his comment, the thread claimed me. I think it might be some sort of living creature trying to steal my soul. Besides... we already have Wink's Thread for that.

GABA! Where are you? I just got back on here and noticed your not around anymore.

Blitz46 = AKA Rumpshaker(from old board) Cutler06 from here..... Yeah I need to clean some of that up.

This thread use to crack me up on old board. I really wanted the admin to delete it BC I messed up. Somehow it turned into a never ending this about random nothingness... lol. The old days
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

46Blitz wrote:
gaba wrote:I didn't create this. I just commented. Then when Cutler06 deleted his comment, the thread claimed me. I think it might be some sort of living creature trying to steal my soul. Besides... we already have Wink's Thread for that.

GABA! Where are you? I just got back on here and noticed your not around anymore.

Blitz46 = AKA Rumpshaker(from old board) Cutler06 from here..... Yeah I need to clean some of that up.

This thread use to crack me up on old board. I really wanted the admin to delete it BC I messed up. Somehow it turned into a never ending this about random nothingness... lol. The old days
yes ... the thread about nothing, created by a ghost of nothing past

so Blitz. are you Jerry or George or Kramer in this board's Seinfeld spinoff?
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

I would thing a mix of all 3 Boris. I'm all over the place and know nothing.