Weird News - news stories from off the beaten path

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

so let's see if a thread devoted to weird news will actually have enough to be interesting

first up :

Tampa woman: I have three breasts and want to be on reality TV

Patrick Riley
priley@miamiherald.com
09/23/2014 11:55 AM
09/23/2014 11:57 AM

A Tampa woman who claims to have undergone plastic surgery to add a third breast is making the rounds on TV, radio and social media in an apparent attempt to score her own reality TV show.

The 21-year-old, who goes by the alias Jasmine Tridevil, got her share of triple-takes when she posted videos and pictures of herself showing off her third breast, clad in custom-made bikinis.

But is she pranking us three times over?

The rumor and urban myths-debunking website Snopes.com voiced some concerns, including the fact that all pictures and videos have been taken and posted by Tridevil herself.

On her Facebook page, Tridevil posted on Sept. 17 that she was flying to New York to appear on Inside Edition the following Monday, then Jimmy Kimmel Live and Vice magazine among others.

However, Inside Edition’s website doesn’t indicate a connection with Tridevil and there are no publishged plans that have her as Jimmy Kimmel’s guest.

more : with a pic which may or may not be real - http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weird/a ... 13594.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Boris13c on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Police deliver pie after Pizza Hut driver hurt
The Associated Press

09/23/2014 10:06 AM

PORTLAND, Ore.

After a pizza delivery driver was injured in a crash in Portland, Oregon, two police officers completed the delivery for him.

Steve Huckins tells KOIN (http://bit.ly/1rivLl5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that he and his wife were concerned Sept. 1 when the officers showed up at their home, but they started laughing when they received the pizza.

They're thanking Officers Michael Filbert and Royce Curtiss for going out of their way.

The Pizza Hut driver hurt his neck and back in the collision at an intersection.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/busines ... 12376.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Ohio college president backs skunk safety
The Associated Press

09/23/2014 9:36 AM

OXFORD, Ohio

An Ohio college president says the school supports safety for skunks, and for other furry creatures, too.

Miami University President David Hodge has thanked People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals for its offer to send safety posters after a skunk recently got its head stuck in a beer can near a fraternity house. The posters urge people to crush cans for animal safety.

Hodge wrote to PETA to say that the Advocates for Animals student group will work on the poster safety campaign. He says the school appreciates the effort to remind the community to crush and recycle cans, not only to preserve resources but to protect animals from harm.

"We share your desire to have no more stuck skunks!" Hodge wrote.

The posters PETA offered Monday to send to Miami show a raccoon with head stuck in a tin can and says crush cans for animal safety, urging: "Don't let this happen again."

"Aluminum cans, plastic cups, and open jars can become death traps for hungry or inquisitive animals if they aren't disposed of properly," PETA Senior Director Colleen O'Brien said in the letter to Hodge.

An Oxford animal control officer was able to free the skunk without being sprayed. PETA says it is shipping vegan cookies to Oxford police in appreciation for their compassionate efforts to help the skunk.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 12116.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
CHRISTOPHER HOOTON
Monday 22 September 2014

KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quit her job on live TV last night, outing herself as the owner of an Alaskan cannabis club and declaring "f*ck it".

Having grown weary of reporting the news, Greene told viewers she would instead be putting all her energy into the fight to legalise marijuana in the state, having previously reported on the Alaska Cannabis Club without mentioning her connection to it.

In a jaw-dropping twist to the end of a segment she was presenting, she said: "Now everything you heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy toward fighting for freedom and fairness which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska.

"And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, f**k it, I quit."

more - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird ... 48394.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[video][/video]
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Oklahoma City Police On Lookout For 'Binky Bandit'
The Huffington Post | By David Moye

Posted: 09/23/2014 12:56 pm EDT Updated: 1 hour ago

Oklahoma City Police are currently looking for a suspected carjacker, but his most distinguishing feature isn't a tattoo or a scar; it's a pacifier.

The suspect has been dubbed the "Binky Bandit" and he is alleged to have robbed and carjacked a victim Friday night in front of a business parking lot.

A surveillance tape taken near the area shows the suspect sucking hard on a pacifier.

The photo looks ridiculous, so much so that Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow with the Oklahoma City Police Department felt obliged to remind the media that the alleged "Binky Bandit" is wanted for a felony.

“It’s something that we don’t see very often, a man who is our suspect in such a violent crime to have a pacifier but we can't forget the fact that it is a very serious crime,” she told KOCO.com.

The pacifier may make the suspect seem childish, but Oklahoma Poison Control Director Scott Schaeffer told News9.com that it's not uncommon for hallucinogenic drug users to keep pacifiers in their mouth, to keep them from grinding their teeth.

more - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/2 ... weird-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Victoria Wild Spends $50,000 To Become Real-life Sex Doll
The Huffington Post | By David Moye

Posted: 09/21/2014 8:16 am EDT

Being a model wasn't enough for Victoria Wild. She wanted to be a real-life sex doll.

To that end, Wild, 30, has spent the last five years getting surgical enhancements on her lips, hips and all points in between to make herself into a Barbie doll with huge bazooms.

It's a dream she had since she was growing up in a small village in Latvia.

"I had a very normal childhood, living in a small village in the countryside. I was very slim and blonde and people would call me Barbie. But I hated my small A cup boobs. I didn't like myself or the way I looked. I had an inferiority complex," she said, according to the Daily Mail. "I didn't know about plastic surgery at that age but I would always dream about resembling a sexy bimbo doll with huge breasts and insanely big lips.

"I loved the way dolls looked and how sexy they were. They are so bright and bold. It was this fantasy in my head," she said.

Fantasy started becoming reality when she was 25 and met her boyfriend, an Italian businessman named Simon.

He encouraged her dream of becoming a real-life sex doll and helped her fund $50,000 worth of cosmetic surgery.

With his help, along with money Wild earned modeling, she's been able to afford permanent lip implants, botox, buttock implants, a nose job and three rounds of breast surgery to increase her bust size to a ginormous 32G.

more - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/2 ... weird-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

a selfie posted by Trifecta Girl from Tampa :

there is still an ongoing debate on whether she actually had this done as the pictures so far are all from just her
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Two Louisiana teachers accused of threesome with 16-year-old
Updated 11:29 am, Thursday, October 2, 2014

Two young female Louisiana high school teachers have been arrested for allegedly taking part in a threesome with a 16-year-old student.

Attorney Jeffrey Smith tells NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune his client, 24-year-old Rachel Respess, of Kenner, surrendered Wednesday morning.

According to the Picayune, the student allegedly couldn't help but to tell all of his friends:

"Authorities said they were tipped the allegations on Friday (Sept. 26), when school system officials told the Sheriff's Office a male student was "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers." St. Charles authorities said the investigation includes the Kenner Police Department."

Respess and another teacher, 34-year-old Shelley Dufresne, are accused of having a sexual encounter with the student. Respess was booked with one count each of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bond information was not immediately available.

Dufresne posted $200,000 bond after her Tuesday arrest on one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Teac ... 796735.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so ....
Authorities said they were tipped the allegations on Friday (Sept. 26), when school system officials told the Sheriff's Office a male student was "bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers.
sheesh
George Carlin
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Posted a $200,000 bond? I need to become a teacher.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Way to go kid!!!! Hope they were good looking. maybe like the teacher from Varsity Blues.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

It's every boys dream. Banging his teacher. I know though that coercion from a woman to a young man kinda messes with your head. It's kind of hard to understand. I couldn't find the video i wanted to, but here is a similar one.

m.click2houston.com/news/former-student-who-had-affair-with-teacher-speaks/28223946
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

a strange missing persons story :

Identified: Three Oklahoma teens missing 40 years, found at the bottom of a lake
The beginning of the night could have been a John Cougar Mellencamp song. But how it ended was a mystery. The sleek muscle car carrying three teenagers simply vanished. Law enforcement officials stumbled on it last year — four decades later — while testing sonar equipment at Foss Lake, a recreation area about 20 miles on the other side of Elk City, where Williams told his family he was heading.

Last week, DNA testing confirmed suspicions the bodies were those of the missing teens: Williams, 16, Leah Gail Johnson, 18, and Thomas Michael Rios, 18, all of Sayre.

The mud-caked Camaro was submerged in just 12 feet of water, about 50 feet from the end of a boat ramp. It was found alongside a 1950s Chevrolet. Strangely, that car was connected with an earlier but supposedly unrelated missing persons case. It contained the bodies of Cleburn Hammack, 42, John Alva Porter, 69 and Nora Marie Duncan, 58, who disappeared in 1969 after they stopped to ask for help getting their car started. They were all from nearby towns.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Toddler reaches into purse and gun goes off, killing mom

HAYDEN, Idaho — A mom shopping at a Walmart store died Tuesday after her toddler, who was left in a shopping cart, reached into her purse and accidentally discharged her handgun, authorities said.

Veronica J. Rutledge, 29, of Blackfoot, Idaho, had gone to the store in this Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, suburb with four children in tow at mid-morning.

Her 2-year-old son, who was sitting in the shopping cart, reached into his mother's purse, causing the small-caliber handgun to discharge one time, said Lt. Stu Miller, Kootenai County Sheriff's Office spokesman.

"It appears to be a pretty tragic accident," Miller said. Rutledge was dead by the time deputies arrived.

She had traveled to Hayden, about 400 miles northwest of Blackfoot, to visit relatives for the holidays, Miller said.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Mom stabs teen who lied about eating pork chops
DAYTON, Ohio — A 57-year-old Ohio woman is jailed for allegedly attacking her teenage son with a knife.

Officers were called just before 3 p.m. Saturday to Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton, where a 15-year-old stabbing victim said his mother attacked him during an argument over food.

The teen’s aunt told police her sister became angry because the night before she made pork chops. After dinner, four were packaged for later meals. However, when she got up Saturday, three were gone and her son lied about eating them. She then began to throw knives at the boy, according to a Dayton police report.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Sword fight at Dubai hotel leaves 4 men hospitalized
An accidental bathroom bump led four men to cross swords at a Dubai hotel, a bladed brawl that left all four combatants hospitalized, police said.

The brawl at a hotel in the Al Rigga section of the city began after one of the suspects smacked into another at a bathroom in the hotel, police in the city told the Khaleej Times.

“One of the suspects’ shoulders brushed with another. This led to an exchange of insults, followed by an argument and a fight,” Major-General Khalil Ibrahim Al Mansouri told the newspaper.

A security guard stumbled upon the ruckus and called in cops from the Al Murraqabat police station. All of the men were between the age of 25 and 29 — two were Saudis and two others were United Arab Emirates citizens, according to the Khaleej Times. Swords and knives were used in the rumble, cops said.
George Carlin
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Old fashion sword fight. Would have loved to see that.
Stay_Cool
MVP

mmmc_35 wrote:Old fashion sword fight. Would have loved to see that.
Agreed. Duel with sabres is how i wanna go. Epic as fuck
Don't tell me the sky's the limit... There's footprints on the moon!!!
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

2 accused of illegal dentistry in Dallas; patient injured
DALLAS (AP) — A man is accused of pretending to be a dentist in Texas and severely hurting a woman whose teeth he yanked out.

Mario Sabillon-Mejia, of Garland, was being held Thursday on charges of practicing medicine without a license, possession of dangerous drugs and alias warrants. A woman who allegedly assisted him faces the same counts.

Authorities say a woman contacted Dallas police about a May house call in which the suspect injected her with an unknown substance and pulled several teeth. She later developed a serious infection. The woman had agreed to pay $1,500 for the service.

Dallas County records don't list an attorney for Sabillon-Mejia to comment on the charges.

Police say Sabillon-Mejia faked being a dentist from Honduras. Federal authorities say he's in the U.S. illegally.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

A train full of Nazi gold discovered in Poland, treasure hunters claim
It sounds like a movie plot: Two men claim to have found a Nazi-era train filled with gems, valuable art and gold that disappeared in the final days of World War II in 1945, when Soviet troops were crossing the eastern borders of Nazi Germany, according to the BBC.

The train is thought to have vanished near the city of Wroclaw, which is now part of Poland. For decades, treasure hunters unsuccessfully searched for it in a tunnel complex that was never finished. The Nazis had named the tunnel project "Riese," meaning "Giant," an indication of the massive dimensions of the complex.

Now, a Polish law firm says it has been contacted by the two men claiming to have found the train. The firm says the two want 10 percent of the value of the treasure if they reveal its location. According to the news Web site walbrzych24.com, one of the men is German and the other Polish.

Britain's Independent newspaper referred to a Polish site called Wiadomosci Walbrzyskie that reported that the train might have carried up to 300 tons of gold. The site also speculated that the train could be about 500 feet long and hidden in a tunnel.

The excitement might turn out to be unfounded, though: Although local residents have passed on the legend of the Nazi gold train for decades, historians have not found any conclusive evidence of its existence, according to the Associated Press.

Questions have been raised about how such a long train could have vanished for more than half a century, even though the area where it supposedly disappeared was known.

Nevertheless, locals appear to take the two men's claim seriously. The news agency Reuters quoted local official Marika Tokarska as saying: “Lawyers, the army, the police and the fire brigade are dealing with this…. The area has never been excavated before, and we don’t know what we might find.”

Officials have assembled an emergency committee, because they are worried about dangerous underground methane gas as well as the possibility that the train could be armed with explosives, according to the AP.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

this is beyond weird, and actually pretty scary :

DeKalb police killed dog, shot homeowner and fellow officer
UPDATE: DeKalb police responding to a burglary entered the wrong home, shot and killed a dog, wounded the homeowner and accidentally injured a fellow officer, the GBI said Tuesday morning.

A preliminary investigation into Monday night’s shooting inside the Boulderwoods Drive home also determined there was “no indication of criminal activity” at that house, GBI spokesman Scott Dutton said.

The bizarre shooting unfolded shortly after 7:30 p.m. when three officers responded to a report of a suspicious person near Bouldercrest Road, but were not given a street address, DeKalb director of public safety Cedric Alexander said. The officers went to a home in the 1500 block of Boulderwoods Drive that matched the description given by a 911 caller, he said.

“The preliminary GBI investigation indicates that the responding officers likely entered a residence unrelated to the initial 911 call although it matched the given dispatched description,” Dutton said.

When officers got to the rear of the house, they found an unlocked screen and unlocked door and believed an intruder was inside, according to police. Officers entered the home through the unlocked door that led to the kitchen and announced their presence.

“Upon entry to the residence, the officers encountered a dog,” Dutton said in an email. “Two officers fired their weapons, striking and killing the animal in the kitchen.”

Dutton said a man inside the home, identified by Channel 2 Action News as homeowner Chris McKinley, was shot in the leg by officers when he came into the kitchen. The homeowner was taken to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was treated and released. McKinley, who was on crutches Tuesday morning, declined to speak to a reporter.

One of the officers was shot in the hip during the incident, and was in serious, but stable, condition Tuesday morning after undergoing surgery at Grady Memorial Hospital.

“Early investigation indicates that the injured officer was likely shot accidentally by one of the other officers on the scene,” Dutton said.

The officers involved were placed on administrative leave, Alexander said.

“Our thoughts and prayers go out the homeowner,” he said. “And our thoughts and prayers go out to the officer who suffered a severe, critical injury here tonight and lost a lot of blood. We just hope both of them recover well.”
fucking keystone kops ... I know police have a tough job, but is it too much to ask they verify they're at the correct place before they start shooting things up?
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

WTF? Talk about shoot first and ask questions later.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Otis Day wrote:WTF? Talk about shoot first and ask questions later.

apparently they don't like dogs in Atlanta - read further down and the article references a different case where the responding police shot a dog, as well as shooting the person who actually called 911 (the dog's owner)
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Arrested for Allegedly Flashing Children
Jennifer Lien has been arrested for allegedly going where no “Star Trek: Voyager” cast member has gone before. Nor should they.

Lien, who played Kes on the sci-fi series, was arrested at her Harriman, Tennessee, home on Sept. 3, on two counts of exposing herself to a child under the age of 13, ABC affiliate WATE said.

Deputies from the Roane County Sheriff’s Office initially arrived at her home to deliver a detainer summons, however, they were informed by dispatch that there was an active warrant out on Lien for the exposure charges.

According to WATE, when the deputies arrived, Lien’s front door was open. The actress was naked except for a blanket on her couch, and told the deputies she was expecting them. Nonetheless, when she was informed of the warrant, the actress told them to leave her alone and that she wasn’t going anywhere. After repeatedly asking her to put clothes on, the deputies eventually cuffed her and dressed her in clothes from the jail. WATE reports that Lien refused to walk to the patrol car and had to be carried.

Lien, 41, also allegedly threatened to have the deputies killed.

TMZ reports that the alleged flashing stemmed from an argument with her neighbor outside her house. According to the site, Lien was angry that a child was crying because of a cut foot, and for some reason Lien allegedly showed her breasts and butt to the kids.
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Muslim teen Ahmed Mohamed creates clock, shows teachers, gets arrested
(CNN)When Ahmed Mohamed went to his high school in Irving, Texas, Monday, he was so excited. A teenager with dreams of becoming an engineer, he wanted to show his teacher the digital clock he'd made from a pencil case.

The 14-year-old's day ended not with praise, but punishment, after the school called police and he was arrested. A photo shows Ahmed, wearing a NASA t-shirt, looking confused and upset as he's being led out of school in handcuffs.

"They arrested me and they told me that I committed the crime of a hoax bomb, a fake bomb," the freshman later explained to WFAA after authorities released him.

Irving Police spokesman Officer James McLellan told the station, "We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only tell us that it was a clock."

The teenager did that because, well, it was a clock, he said.

On Wednesday, police announced that the teen will not be charged.

Chief Larry Boyd said that Ahmed should have been "forthcoming" by going beyond the description that what he made was a clock. But Boyd said that authorities determined that the teenager did not intend to alarm anyone and the device, which the chief called "a homemade experiment," was innocuous.
I can hear the interview now :

cop : "so what is this you made and showed your teacher?"

student : "a clock"

cop : "so what does this clock do?"

student : "tells time ... it is a clock"

cop : "you gettin' smart with me boy?"

~ shakes head

but, the kid was cleared, not charged, and now he has an invite to the White House :

Fake bomb blunder ends with White House invite
IRVING, Texas — A Texas high school student at the center of a storm after authorities mistook his clock invention for a fake bomb got a reprieve from the highest level Wednesday. President Obama invited him to bring his invention to the White House.

"Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?," @POTUS tweeted. "We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great."

Officials at MacArthur High School in Irving suspended freshman Ahmed Mohamed, 14, for three days and called police Monday after determining that his invention looked like a bomb.

Irving police handcuffed, detained and questioned Ahmed, then let him go. Police Chief Larry Boyd said at a press conference Wednesay that the clock and wires inside his Vaultz pencil case did look "suspicious."

But Ahmed — an engineering student who has won awards for his inventions — said he created the clock over the weekend, and brought it to school to show an engineering teacher.

The incident created a storm on social media, with #IStandWithAhmed trending on Twitter. Hillary Clinton tweeted support, and technology and engineering giants also chimed in.

"Having the skill and ambition to build something cool should lead to applause, not arrest," Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg posted on his Facebook page. "The future belongs to people like Ahmed. Ahmed, if you ever want to come by Facebook, I'd love to meet you. Keep building."

NASA geologist Fred Calef tweeted: "Anytime you wanna see Mars rovers Ahmed, let me know. #IStandWithAhmed"

The travel website CheapAir.com said it was offering Ahmed a free flight to visit the "NASA center of his choice."

The White House has invited Ahmed to Astronomy Night at the White House next month, an event that connects students with government scientists and NASA astronauts.
George Carlin
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

A picture of the clock on Facebook showed a briefcase with wires over top a cylinder with a digital display.

Having worked with EOD on deployment, and today's climate, I don't blame them for being cautious and investigating it. White kid, Muslim, Asian don't care. Take appropriate steps to ensure it doesn't go boom.

That said the suspension and booking the kid is odd. There might be more to it then what's reported.
IE
Hall of Famer

mmmc_35 wrote:A picture of the clock on Facebook showed a briefcase with wires over top a cylinder with a digital display.

Having worked with EOD on deployment, and today's climate, I don't blame them for being cautious and investigating it. White kid, Muslim, Asian don't care. Take appropriate steps to ensure it doesn't go boom.

That said the suspension and booking the kid is odd. There might be more to it then what's reported.
There's a meme going around, listing all the stuff they didn't do to protect the people around, the kids, the school, etc. Pretty damning. If you want to just single out and embarass/cause problems for the kid - do what they did. If you want to protect a school, you do things like evacuate, isolate the device, etc. What actually happened AND didn't happen is very revealing.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

IE wrote:
mmmc_35 wrote:A picture of the clock on Facebook showed a briefcase with wires over top a cylinder with a digital display.

There's a meme going around, listing all the stuff they didn't do to protect the people around, the kids, the school, etc. Pretty damning. If you want to just single out and embarass/cause problems for the kid - do what they did. If you want to protect a school, you do things like evacuate, isolate the device, etc. What actually happened AND didn't happen is very revealing.

yeah IE, some pretty weird events with this whole thing
George Carlin
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Yeah I have now read some of that. Did not sound like a ton of common sense.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Former Texas A&M Football Player Hacked A Random Jogger To Death
According to Dallas police, former Texas A&M wide receiver Thomas Johnson murdered a jogger on Monday morning by hacking him to death with a “large-edged weapon.” Police say there is no clear motive for the attack.

A police department spokesman told the Dallas Morning News that Johnson appears to have selected his victim at random:

“It appears Mr. Johnson picked this victim at random. Absolutely random,” Deputy Chief Rob Sherwin said. “He just attacked him. … It’s just very unusual. It’s quite shocking.”

The victim, a so-far-unidentified white male between the ages of 25 and 35, was found shortly before 8:00 a.m. Monday morning and later died at the hospital. Police say that after the alleged attack, Johnson walked to a nearby equestrian center and called 911.

A cyclist who claims to have witnessed the attack described what he saw to NBC DFW:

Brandon, who happened upon the alleged murder in progress, said he saw the man strike his victim six or seven times with the machete.

“As I get closer and closer I could tell it was a machete and there are repeated blows that are occurring. As I get closer, I could see what’s being hit is a person, laying face down on the ground,” Brandon said. “It was apparent to me by the time I got close that there was nothing that could be done for the person.”

Brandon said the killer yelled in his direction as he rode past the attack.

Johnson was one of the highest-rated receiving prospects when he came out of high school, and played 10 games for the Aggies as a freshman in 2012. He disappeared from campus after a game against Alabama, prompting campus police to launch a search for him. He was later found safe in Dallas, and never returned to college football.
George Carlin