Watching Belichick break down plays is fantastic

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

Say what you will of the Patriots, but fewer football minds like Belichick's are out there. I'm actually surprised he does shows like this. This is the sort of stuff I want to see on NFL Sunday pregames every weekend.

http://prod.video.patriots.clubs.nfl.co ... -5000k.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G08
Hall of Famer

Been watching these for a while, he's the absolute best.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

UOK
Site Admin

Football X's & O's is like crack. I'd love to have a roundtable of NFL coaches and brilliant minds from the 60s to today where all they do for like 90 minutes a week is break down plays from the last week of games, and reference old games from their careers and such.

THAT is the beauty and majesty of football, and it's been all but forgotten by current television.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:Say what you will of the Patriots, but fewer football minds like Belichick's are out there. I'm actually surprised he does shows like this. This is the sort of stuff I want to see on NFL Sunday pregames every weekend.

http://prod.video.patriots.clubs.nfl.co ... -5000k.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
that was very nice ... and much more useful than the shit usually fed to us on the regular network shows

UOK wrote:Football X's & O's is like crack. I'd love to have a roundtable of NFL coaches and brilliant minds from the 60s to today where all they do for like 90 minutes a week is break down plays from the last week of games, and reference old games from their careers and such.

THAT is the beauty and majesty of football, and it's been all but forgotten by current television.
if they ever had a show like that, I would be a regular watcher

instead we get whatever knucklehead du juor wants to yell the loudest about what they think they know, which is why I haven't bothered watching any of the current pre-game or mid week analysis shows (in the case of the idiots on the NFL Network, the emphasis is on "anal")
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I agree Boris. I haven't watched CBS, NBC, Fox or ESPN pre games in years.

The meatball in me takes me to CSN Chicago pre and post game shows. You don't get much substance but you get the meatbally, Doug Buffone reactions that I need sometimes.

Belichek and the Pats have never really bothered me like it seems they do most others. Dude is brilliant.