Bears expanding Halas Hall

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

BR0D1E86
MVP

Thoughts? I guess it couldn't hurt, don't find it terribly significant though.

http://m.chicagobears.com/news/article- ... 346ceebbc0
UOK
Site Admin

It could evolve their training regimens and upkeep of the players to prevent injuries, I'm all for it.
G08
Hall of Famer

Selling point for the next head coach?

9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
Funkster
MVP

Also possibly holding training camp onsite?

Nice, there's nothing wrong with making your team better. Steps like this shows the organization is willing to be the best it can be and stay up to date. Might also help in acquiring free agents. The Seahawks facility is very nice nestle in between million dollar homes on the shore of lake Washington. Doesn't hurt to have a nice facility when potential free agents come for a visit.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

I like this. Maybe the facilities are out of date that's part of injury problems?
Last edited by bearsfaninaz on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Umbali
MVP

If it helps not have so many soft tissue injuries, then Im down with it
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
PapaDongo
Practice Squad

Sucks I heard they will stop doing TC at bourbonaise when this place is finished so probably close practice to the public and just have family EDIT day at soldier because the mckaskeys are greedy phucks.

Snowflake edit: Find a new, more creative word than that one, please.
Last edited by PapaDongo on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UOK
Site Admin

Training Camps being held at colleges and stuff made sense back in the early days because colleges had the money and facilities before the NFL was a major powerhouse. Over the last 20 years or so, it's always felt to me like more of an outreach, PR-type thing than actually an effective use of resources, time, etc. I'd be totally fine with them making everything in-house with state-of-the-art tech and equipment and re-imagining how the camp portion of the season is done around the NFL.
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Should be ready for the next coaching staff...

If anything though, it would be a nice selling point along with a team trending upward for potential FAs.

Whatever it takes, whatever it takes...