UOK Top 10 Positional Rankings: Chinese Buffet

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

Spicy basil chicken, Pad Kee Mow, Mongolian Beef, General's chicken...are all my usual go-to meals. I'll get some lo mien or red chicken curry occasionally. I don't really do the rolls or rangoons or whatever, but will get after some egg drop soup once in a while.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Mrs. Five and I are on a car trip. I'm reading her the highlights of this thread as she takes her turn driving. She's laughing to the point of tears.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Hiphopopotamos
Head Coach

A high quality hot and sour soup owns all other soups.

General Tsao took my chinese food delivery virginity back in the late 80's. I will always have a soft spot for its sweet/spicy/crunchy deliciousness.
Holy Shit - We got Justin Fields!

In my former life I was known as FencikFanatic.

Oh, and if you were wondering - yes I'm real. And I'm fantastic.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Spicy basil chicken, Pad Kee Mow, Mongolian Beef, General's chicken...are all my usual go-to meals. I'll get some lo mien or red chicken curry occasionally. I don't really do the rolls or rangoons or whatever, but will get after some egg drop soup once in a while.

i'm going to be pedantic here, because i think we're dangerously veering into thai food teritory, which is a whole nother set of rankings.

Like, people are talking about hot and sour soup, which is garbage compared to a good bowl of tom yum. ORRRR if we want to lump all those asians together, a good Pho or any number of ramen dishes. I'd even take a good bowl of miso soup over hot and sour!
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

ultimately, there's general tso's and everything else. It's like when I get indian food... anytime I get anything other than chicken tikka masala, i just sit there regretting not ordering chicken tikka masala, which in my global rankings is top 5.
wab
Mod

RustyTrubisky wrote:ultimately, there's general tso's and everything else. It's like when I get indian food... anytime I get anything other than chicken tikka masala, i just sit there regretting not ordering chicken tikka masala, which in my global rankings is top 5.
I love tikka. It’s also hard to beat a proper butter chicken.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote:ultimately, there's general tso's and everything else. It's like when I get indian food... anytime I get anything other than chicken tikka masala, i just sit there regretting not ordering chicken tikka masala, which in my global rankings is top 5.
Amen, bro.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

Butter chicken is like Peyton Manning. You'd be a fool not to draft him first overall, unless Tom Brady's Tikka Masala is standing right there.

I've been seriously mulling over my global cuisine rankings for the last few days because of this thread.
G08
Hall of Famer

If you get it prepared right, spicy Lamb Rogan Gosh will change your life!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote:Butter chicken is like Peyton Manning. You'd be a fool not to draft him first overall, unless Tom Brady's Tikka Masala is standing right there.

I've been seriously mulling over my global cuisine rankings for the last few days because of this thread.

enjoy good quality butter chicken at home with this wonderful stuff :

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin