Best 3 meals in 4 days

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Saturday through today I just hit proverbial walk off homeruns with 3 different meals. (Sunday was pizza)

1. Pork Shoulder Roast with mashed potatoes and apple wine pork gravy.
-cut up 3-5 apples, and 1/4 onion, salt and pepper and a little olive oil to coat; dry rubbed the pork shoulder with my personal brown sugar and spice blend. Cook for 30 minutes uncovered in oven at 425, then add 1.5 cups of white cooking wine cover and cook for 2 hours at 350. My wife's favorite meal that I cook.

2. Chicken Broccoli and Cheddar Bread Roll.
-cube up the chicken and cook with some peppers and onions and season to taste; spread out some bread dough (I use frozen store brand dough as the size works well). layer shredded cheddar on dough then spread out the cooked chicken. Roll the dough up and over the meat and cheese then coat outside with some egg. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so.

3. Bacon, Potato, Egg and Cheddar Skillet.
-Cut bacon into bite sized pieces and start cooking in large skillet/frying pan. Cube up potatoes and onion. When Bacon get semi crispy, remove and add potato and onion to greese. brown up before adding a little butter and water, cover and cook for 15 minutes or so. Add in the bacon, and scrape a few holes for eggs, crack open the eggs into the holes and let cook for 2 minutes covered. Add in shredded cheese, cover and cook until cheese is melted good. (High heat for bacon medium heat for rest)

Feel free to use...I'm a food enthusiast
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Pangmontra
Rookie

I have read the content on the site. It is really helpful that I have read it.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Pangmontra wrote:I have read the content on the site. It is really helpful that I have read it.

I have read your post. It is really helpful that you made it.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
wab
Mod

Bots gonna bot.