Game Balls and Horns Wk 13 vs BYE

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

spudbear
MVP

Well, no word on Getsy getting launched, so looks like we may be stuck with him for the rest of the season. And beyond? :frustrated:
Otherwise it has been quiet from Halas Hall, and hopefully some of the injured players will use the time to heal up.

GAME BALLS
- Minshew: Did he add a couple of million to his next contract? Will the Colts have the cash to re-up him?? Millon-dolla Minshew, he'll make you holla.
- Mike Evans: Helped keep the Bears #1 pick in place as the Panthers came close to winning one.

HORNS
- Zappe: Eesh, poor Bellicheck, having to call his number and hand him the ball. Poor Bill. [hee hee] Still challenging the Panthers for the top pick.
- Chiefs D: Supposed to be one of the best defenses in the league. They let the Pukers look good, Love as the next heir apparent and Collinsworth slobbering over him. Disgusting.
- Trubisky: For old times sake. Another example of not taking advantage of a good situation where he has the benefit of a tough D yet can't put it together.

Lions coming up this Sunday. They let the Saints back in and made it closer than it should have been. Lions may not be used to winning and finding ways to lose, but why did it have to be to the cheeseheads too and not the Bears?
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas