Hawks roll past Islanders

6x Stanley Cup Champions

Moderator: wab

Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The Toews line kicks ass tonight. Toews 2 goals and 2 assists, HHHHOOOOSSSSAAA with 2 goals as well. Crow continues to slam the door on the opponents. I believe the Hawks are something like 6-1-1 without Kane. Keep it rolling. :headbang:
UOK
Site Admin

I missed this one but just finished the summary. Sounds like that STS line was a destroyer. I also hope Shaw isn't suspended.

Really liking what I read about Q starting to really adore Teuvo.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Wouldn't be surprised if Shaw gets at least a game. It was intentional and even Eddie O was saying it was a big no no. Shaw was pissed and that clouded his thinking I imagine.

Teuvo looks really alert out there, he seems to see the ice like few do. He is one helluva passer.

It was an impressive game. Crow was just friggin unbelievable. They killed off a 5 min power play and the Isles only managed one shot. They kept Tavares in check big time.
Stay_Cool
MVP

...Crow needs to go

*smiles at UOK*

I JUST MISS OUR BANTER FROM LAST SEASON DAMMIT
Don't tell me the sky's the limit... There's footprints on the moon!!!
UOK
Site Admin

I love Crow dearly, but I prefer him to be drunk as fuck and swearing at a huge live audience.

I don't love head-case-Crow where he lets shit get to him, but I guess all goalies are in some ways insane.

Plus I loved Scott Darling for his pads, and now that he's switched pads, I could give a damn.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Crow. Well I also appreciate non head case Crow. In the past he always seemed to go all effin mental too easy. This is the most consistent I have seen him play, this year. This recent stretch he has going is solid as hell.

Effin Blues keep winning and Hawks just cannot make up ground, even going 7-1-1 lately.
UOK
Site Admin

Doesn't sound like Shaw will be suspended.