UOK
Site Admin

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Kind of a known he won't be back.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Its been a nice ride for Sharp. Its the business and the team needs to do away with his contract. He will be missed (I think) but the team needs to move him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bickell, Oduya, Versteeg, Richards, Vermette gone as well. Heard on the radio they would try to keep Desjardins.

Helluva year. Didn't think they would pull it off, left them for dead at mid season. They still have so me horses to make runs the next several years.
Stay_Cool
MVP

Hopefully he doesn't fuck the wife of anyone on his new team. Not that i could blame him if it really was Keith's wife...
Don't tell me the sky's the limit... There's footprints on the moon!!!
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

All the stuff on the radio I have been hearing, has shot down those rumors (the ones with Sharp poking teammates women). It sounds as if someone on a blog had an ax to grind and then major media jumped on it as well. I would think he would have gotten a beat down by the player or players whose women he poked.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

sports heads in the DC area are salivating about getting Sharp on the Capitals ... not sure what Washington has to offer ... they do have a winger in the minors who is lightning fast ... too fast for his own good ... one of the highlights during last season was he wiped out on his own and boarded himself (twice) ... one was really funny to watch, but that was the one he concussed himself

can't remember his name but will try to find the video
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin