LeBron leads Cavs from down 3-1 to win NBA title

6x NBA Champions

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

What a game 7. Exciting series, and the King brings a title home.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Found it quite funny toward the end of the game when Lebron acted as if he was dying when he fell to the ground. He supposedly hurt his right wrist. He writhed in pain for minutes. His team was allowed to come off the bench to see to their dying leader. It was his fugging wrist!!!!!!!!!!! He finally gets up, shoots both free throws, he missed one OMG.

Then after the win he is shown pounding the floor with what? You guessed it, the right hand that had moments early been "severely" hurt.

Sports are getting more dramatic every day. I hate the NBA. I watched for two reasons the other night. It was a game 7 so you knew it would be close and 2) to spend time with my son.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

that was Lamebron's version of a soccer flop ... not the first time he's done it

he usually reserves it after what he thought should have been a foul that wasn't called, but sometimes does it just because
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

It wasn't quite as bad as the old Paul Pierce being carried from the floor to the locker room only to be back on the floor running up and down, scoring and jumping. But yeah, from the replay I think it was pretty much all show.