Bulls season ends as Cavs go to East finals

6x NBA Champions

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

Losing by 20 right now. Thibs will be fired.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Not a Bulls fan but follow them because my son. That was on f*cked up effort last night. Downright embarrassing if you ask me. It came down to them not being able to hit shit or rebound. Noah's and Gibson's game have sure sand in the past year. Thibs was gone no matter what. Get ready for Fred Hoiberg.
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

I don't know if I can call myself a Bulls fan anymore. I still haven't watched a full game since the Jordan days.

So, someone explain to me, why is Thibs getting fired, and why does everyone want Fred Hoiberg?
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
UOK
Site Admin

I'm not a fan at all, but I vicariously ingest enough sports talk to have a vague idea. Basically Thibs hasn't been eye-to-eye with management for awhile, and Paxton knows Fred Hoiberg from his old days. Combining that with Thibs exhausting coaching style and the Bulls just aren't meeting expectations.

I personally think it's a problem with all facets: GM, coach, and talent. Bulls just aren't a great team. Good maybe, but not great.
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

Well, if Fred Hoiberg becomes the Bulls head coach, maybe I'll have a reason to watch them again.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Radio reports Thibs has no friends in Bulls org. The dude needs to really relax. I have never seen a coach, especially an NBA coach, coach every friggin possession in a game. They are NBA players for a reason. Hoiberg also has a special buyout as well in his contract and is reportedly wanting to coach in NBA