Are the Chiefs done, or are the Titans that good?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

The Chiefs are 3-3. Mahomes is having a rough year so far. Right now they are down 27-0 to the Titans at half. Are the Titans that legit, or is it that the Chiefs high flying offense has run its course?

Personally, after watching the Titans and Derrick Henry beat an extremely good Buffalo team, I think that they may be the team to beat in the AFC.
karhu
Head Coach

The Bills win struck me as a bit fluky. Titans are laying claim to #2, but I still like Buffalo in a rematch.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.
karhu
Head Coach

That said, I don't see how Mahomes gets back to form with that line in front of him. And this is after they pulled out all the stops this offseason.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

Titans are good. Think they’re getting healthier and that Cardinals loss isn’t looking bad as the weeks progress. I think KC has more holes than you think looking past the big 3.
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

They've beaten the Bills and Chiefs in consecutive weeks. Tannehill is playing smart at QB. Henry didn't reach 100 yards yesterday but is a mightly weapon to wear teams down in the 4th quarter. They have a decent D. I'd say they're still a dark horse behind the Bills but definitely in the conversation for reaching the SB.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
G08
Hall of Famer

Is Mahomes okay? That knee to the head looked brutal.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Mahomes is finding out what playing behind a crap line is like.
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

southdakbearfan wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 am Mahomes is finding out what playing behind a crap line is like.
That's what I was going to say. It all starts on the line (both sides) and they lost two great OTs and we are seeing what happens when that occurs (saw it at the end of last year when they both went down).