Article: The Ringer Chimes in on Mitch Trubisky

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

malk
Head Coach

Boris13c wrote:I think his inaccuracy is a direct result of him trying to curb his efforts as he has been instructed to do rather than just allowing the natural flow of the game and circumstances dictate his actions

the Bears need to remove the muzzle and just let the kid play and quit screwing with him with outdated mandates of how he should do things
Reasonable explanation, I hope it's true. I think he looks a little rushed still, even when he has time. I don't think he has full confidence in his line yet and that's contributing. By lack of full confidence I don't just mean in their ability, with the merry go round of players he can't compensate for expected weaknesses and he's getting hurried in lots of different ways.

Some of the misses and overthrows have been concerning but he's currently doing more than enough for me just to put it down to rookie jitters.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
BR0D1E86
MVP

You can usually see it in his feet when his passes are inaccurate. I’ve got to think that’s a direct result of the pretty consistent pressure he’s faced this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk