View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am 
Head Coach

Another Moon Mullin tweet about George/Phillips involvement.

In my former life I was known as FencikFanatic.

Oh, and if you were wondering - yes I'm real. And I'm fantastic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 am 
Head Coach

UOK wrote:
Sports Mockery, bastion of truth, chimes in with news from their "source."

“BEARS AND (JOSH) MCDANIELS TALKS ADVANCING. PACE HAS ZEROED IN ON MCDANIELS FROM THE START AND HAS MADE HIM HIS TOP TARGET AND THAT HASN’T AND WON’T CHANGE. PACE WILL GO ALL OUT AND FIGHT UNTIL THE END TO GET HIS GUY.”

“PACE IS AWARE JOSH IS IN HIGH DEMAND AND WON’T BE UPSET WITH THAT. JOHN (DEFILIPPO) HAS IMPRESSED HIM TO THE POINT IF HE MISSES ON MCDANIELS HE HAS NO PROBLEMS HIRING JOHN AS HE HIT A GRAND SLAM IN HIS INTERVIEW.”

I don't particularly like Greg Gabriel - but as he pointed out - no one at Halas Hall save for a couple of people knew that the Bears were drafting Mitch Trubisky. Why does anyone think that Pace is going to leak out his feelings on the coaches interviews or who his leader is.

Now - its possible this is coming from McDaniels and his agent - but I doubt it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 am 
Head Coach

Gabriel was on the radio last night and was saying that. He also said Bears fans need to pay more attention to Brad Biggs than anyone else out. He stated he feels Biggs gets more and better info than most "reporters", "insiders." Take that for what you want.

Have been listening to Boston sports talk. no real mentions of McDaniels, all about the melt down. These guys saying Brady basically shut out Jimmy G and wanted him out. Had his trainer quit working on Jimmy. brady was feel threatened.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 am 
Head Coach

Out of curiosity - has anyone heard of any possible DC's attached to McDaniels? One of the things I worry about with a McD hire is that the incest is so prevalent over there that I don't know how many connections outside of NE McDaniels might have.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:05 am 
Head Coach

Otis Day wrote:
Gabriel was on the radio last night and was saying that. He also said Bears fans need to pay more attention to Brad Biggs than anyone else out. He stated he feels Biggs gets more and better info than most "reporters", "insiders." Take that for what you want.

Have been listening to Boston sports talk. no real mentions of McDaniels, all about the melt down. These guys saying Brady basically shut out Jimmy G and wanted him out. Had his trainer quit working on Jimmy. brady was feel threatened.

I absolutely believe that Belicheck would be ready to cut bait with Brady at the end of this season and start another 10yr run with Jimmy G. And I absolutely believe that Brady felt threatened by the idea of it.

Hopefully they crater and Kraft is left with an ugly shell of a team next year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Biggs is the most trustworthy, unquestionable Bears media source out there. If he says it, it's happening.

Mullin has been covering the Bears for a long time and appears to be rather neutral about his reporting. Unlike blowhards like David Haugh and Mike Mulligan, who seem more bent on riling the fans up more than doing much actual reporting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am 
Assistant Coach

Hiphopopotamos wrote:

That's a fair question.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:28 am 
Mod

I'm not buying anything regarding to McDaniels until he's standing at the podium with a Bears hat on, if only for my own sanity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:30 am 
Head Coach

Hiphopopotamos wrote:
I don't particularly like Greg Gabriel - but as he pointed out - no one at Halas Hall save for a couple of people knew that the Bears were drafting Mitch Trubisky. Why does anyone think that Pace is going to leak out his feelings on the coaches interviews or who his leader is.
You beat me to it. Although HC interviews involve people outside the Bears war room. One thing that looks pretty clear. We're hearing sources saying Flip and another saying McDaniels. That tells you right there that some of the information out there is wrong.

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am 
Head Coach

Hiphopopotamos wrote:

if george mccaskey looked like george wendt we would never have to have this discussion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next