When to : BENCH / RELEASE: Trubisky

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

I anticipate growing pains, considering 5 of the 6 WRs I expect to make the roster have never played with Mitch, but I have no belief that things will get bad enough to bench.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

BlueAndOrangeDog
Practice Squad

Nanky wrote:Let's go the other way . . . make it positive. I'd release him after he turned 39 years old and led the Bears to 3 Super Bowl Championships during his hall of fame career with the Bears. Unfortunately he wants to continue to play, but it's time for the Bears to move on because they have Aaron Rodgers Jr in the wings waiting to take over and the potential to keep the Bears in the Championship hunt for the next 15 years. The end.
As unrealistic as this fairy tale sounds.... the only detail that is actually impossible is the notion that Aaron Rodgers will some day reproduce.
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

mmmc_35 wrote:
46Blitz wrote:I see what your doing here..... but

I just don't see either happening. Have no doubts that he will have some bumps in the road, but just don't see anything but upside on him. He has the talent and head for it.
Realistically Mitch is far from a sure thing. So not having any doubts is in my opinion asinine. However I agree he likely won't fail enough to make my criteria
I said, "no doubts that he will have bumps in the road".... not "no doubts in him being a HOF QB"......

So that response was "asinine". Lol

Shit, this whole thread is asinine...
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Reading comprehension isn't always a strong suite. Either is spelling.
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Ha