BearsFansOnline Podcast // E07: The Best & Worst of Times

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

I don't trust the progress, and think a show me philosophy is Betsy.

Everyone knows it's early. plenty legit of excuses. Yet there should be some concern. For both Nagy and Mitch. It's okay to be realistic .
EricTighe
MVP

I am being realistic in saying there will be plenty of arm chair moments. But at least we have something to be excited about.

AND A TOP 3 DEFENSE.
Bearfacts
MVP

The media loves to find slants they can use to troll viewers with.

Instead of Mahomes and Watson maybe we should be looking at Wentz and Mariota in their very first years as NFL starters and until Mitch has four games in (bye week) he's still in his first 16 games albeit in two very different offenses.

I'm not saying some things don't concern me and that he needs to show more improvement next week than he showed on Monday especially in his accuracy but I also remind myself that Nagy is a rookie HC too and he's also making rookie errors.

Let's get these four games in and see where we stand. AZ is a winnable game and TB can be winnable at home. Even if we lose one of the two we're still sitting at .500 after the first quarter season and have a bye to work some stuff out.

After that it's gonna be those next 8 games that will make or break this season. How we come out of that three game stretch of NFCN games in mid November will tell us a lot. Can we take two from Detroit and beat Minny at home?