Help me pick a jersey!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

malk
Head Coach

Could you link to the particular vendor you used?
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Ormazd
MVP

malk,
This is the link Otis posted earlier and the one I used.

Jersey

Otis,
I would put it on par with the $100 replica quality jerseys. The fabric and stitching are fine, but not at the $300 On Field level.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Shit I would never pay $300 for any article of clothing :o . I think they are on par with the $100+ also.

aliexpress.com is the site. Choices have declined since the season has started.

Here is link for some Mack jerseys:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/52-all- ... 2eedvvBkTo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G08
Hall of Famer

I went with the white/road Trubisky and the 1947 throwback (blue and orange) Mack. Wifey went with the women's blue/home Trubisky!

9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
malk
Head Coach

Ormazd wrote:malk,

Jersey

Otis,
I would put it on par with the $100 replica quality jerseys. The fabric and stitching are fine, but not at the $300 On Field level.
The links are often broken or moved for me. Did you have a particular vendor name? I can find a bunch of options but if there was one I knew had been good previously that'd be useful.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Ormazd
MVP

malk wrote:

Jersey

Otis,
The links are often broken or moved for me. Did you have a particular vendor name? I can find a bunch of options but if there was one I knew had been good previously that'd be useful.
Sorry about the broken link. It appears they have sold out right now. The specific vendor was zhimu lin, but they don't seem to have any items on the site at this time.
malk
Head Coach

Ormazd wrote:
malk wrote:

Jersey

Otis,
Sorry about the broken link. It appears they have sold out right now. The specific vendor was zhimu lin, but they don't seem to have any items on the site at this time.
Still good to know, thanks!

G08
Hall of Famer

Mine came today!

9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"