BearsFansOnline Podcast // E10: 48-10? 48-10!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

In E10 of the BFO Podcast, Chris and I celebrate a HUGE Bears victory over Tampa Bay.

LISTEN:
Thanks as always for listening, as well as your comments & criticism.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

As always, a great listen guys. I was surprised no one gave the Mack Trophy to Bilal Nichols. I really thought he showed up. But I hadn't thought of Kyle Fuller. I never heard his name on Sunday...which was probably a good thing. :D
UOK
Site Admin

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:As always, a great listen guys. I was surprised no one gave the Mack Trophy to Bilal Nichols. I really thought he showed up. But I hadn't thought of Kyle Fuller. I never heard his name on Sunday...which was probably a good thing. :D
Bilal Nichols WILL get his Mack award before the season's through, for sure.
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

Always easy to find good things to say on a win like this. Agree with you about Toliver, he has a lot of growing to do, but exceeded my expectations. Love the podcast dudes.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I've got an idea, which you can throw in the garbage if you like.

What if you posted a thread prior to the recording, and allowed BFO members to ask questions, or suggest topics to discuss. You could have a segment called "Straight from BFO" or something witty, and bring up a couple of them.

Just a way to add some flavor to the Podcast.

Thanks.
UOK
Site Admin

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:I've got an idea, which you can throw in the garbage if you like.

What if you posted a thread prior to the recording, and allowed BFO members to ask questions, or suggest topics to discuss. You could have a segment called "Straight from BFO" or something witty, and bring up a couple of them.

Thanks.
I’d love that!

We’ll experiment with it next week. I’ll start a different thread.
cblaz11
MVP

I like it!

Reason I chose Fuller on D is because coming in, many people were talking about the severe mismatch between our corners and their WRs. Fuller came out early and set the tone vs Jackson...and kept the pressure up all game.

Fuller has given up two big plays this year...it happens. That said, I was really impressed with him vs Tampa.
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:I've got an idea, which you can throw in the garbage if you like.

Thanks.
A good idea to try