WEEK 8 // Bears win 24-10 over NY Jets

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bearfanuk
Assistant Coach

Z Bear wrote:Buffalo's offense is Shady McCoy. Luckily I have him on my fantasy team sitting on the bench. This week I will put him in the lineup which is sure to kill any chance he has at a big game. I will take one for the team this week!
Not all heroes wear capes! I salute you sir.
Have a great day
Middleguard
MVP

malk wrote:It's a mug's game, and evidently I'm a mug!
You came closest this week:
18 malk
26 Mr.Irrelevant
32 southdakbearfan
74 wab / crueltyabc
86 HurricaneBear
98 AZ_Bearfan / Xee
158 mmmc_35 / The Marshall Plan / Knuckles
182 Otis Day
186 BearButtseks
200 Bears Whiskey Nut
234 Boris13c
294 Middleguard
312 Funkster
326 WagonForce
392 Ormazd
438 Mikefive
474 Bearfanuk
614 Umbali
746 G08
798 UOK
854 GSH
duplicate:
158 VA_Mountain_Bear
malk
Head Coach

Middleguard wrote:
18 malk
I take it all back, this is super important and a valuable measure of ones football brain.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
wab
Mod

malk wrote:
Middleguard wrote:
18 malk
I take it all back, this is super important and a valuable measure of ones football brain.
I still legitimately have no idea what all of this is, what is being measured, why it's being measured, or how it's being measured.

I also don't know why whatever predictions I have posted from Pro Football Talk from their writers reflects on my predictions.

This whole thing confuses the shit out of me.
malk
Head Coach

wab wrote:
malk wrote:
Middleguard wrote:
18 malk
I still legitimately have no idea what all of this is, what is being measured, why it's being measured, or how it's being measured.

I also don't know why whatever predictions I have posted from Pro Football Talk from their writers reflects on my predictions.

We make predictions, Middleguard assigns points. Best not to look any further into the looking glass...
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
malk wrote:
Middleguard wrote:
18 malk

I asked for an explanation one day, and my head just about exploded. It made the math to get a man on the moon look like 1st grade long division.
wab
Mod

Soooo. Just look away and let it happen. Also what I tell my wife....
Bearfanuk
Assistant Coach

Basically do what I do. (Now do the following in a Peter Griffin voice) ..Post a score, then if you see a high number next to your name the following week no jelly and ice cream for you . Should you see a low number then you can have all the jelly and ice cream you want that week.
Have a great day
Middleguard
MVP

wab wrote: I still legitimately have no idea what all of this is, what is being measured, why it's being measured, or how it's being measured.

I'm not sure if your confusion is legitimate, as I've explained my scoring several times, both this year and last. Simply put, I'm measuring the error of your prediction, so zero is perfect and high is way off.
I'm not sure why you thought my scores of PFT predictions reflect on you, they count for nothing. I was crediting (as in "thanking") you for posting them because I thought people might like to see how their predictions stack up against "professionals."