UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

What Color Jersey?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Home Navy
5
24%
Road White
4
19%
1947 Throwback (blue and orange)
7
33%
Orange Throwback
3
14%
No jersey, he doesn’t want it.
2
10%
 
Total votes: 21
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:47 pm

PM me if interested in chipping in! I'll get back to you with details once I get the price etc.

Poll ends in 1 day, I'll keep all posted :)
Last edited by G08 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Goddammit
User avatar
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer
Location: Berwyn, IL
Posts: 7737
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Already sent PM. You know my level of commitment to this.

I voted for white. It's a bold statement of his love for our LT.
User avatar
GSH
Assistant Coach
Posts: 582
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:33 am

we talking nike elite jersey or alibaba knock offs? :D
Image
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:58 am

LOL
Image
User avatar
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer
Location: Berwyn, IL
Posts: 7737
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:00 am

GSH wrote:we talking nike elite jersey or alibaba knock offs? :D
Uhhh...alibaba. For sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mmmc_35
Head Coach
Posts: 4684
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am

I'm in just send me details.
Rakshir
Player of the Month
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:48 am

Throw back jersey for a Throw back player :)
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am

alibaba knockoff... we don't like wab THAT much :lol:
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
KOP_Snake
MVP
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:22 am

I went with Orange just to make it more annoying.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Alright boys, it's done! 1947 Throwback won... if you sent me a PM I'll message you back with total etc
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Bearfanuk
Assistant Coach
Contact:
Location: England
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:24 pm

This makes me so happy! Wab is Finally able to fulfill a dream in coming out as a Leno fan :welcome:

I’m disabled and I physically can’t work. I was gonna try and buy myself a Mack shirt through the Chinese website but you guys have been so good to me here in being welcoming and friendly that I would like to contribute if I can. I can’t offer much but who needs a Mack shirt anyway :D
Last edited by Bearfanuk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, Check out my Youtube Channel for more views and analysis of the Bears in addition to other great sporting content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_ ... subscriber
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:05 pm

I'm a little late to the party, but I voted for the road white.

Just in case its needed for formal occasions. :)
Image
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:52 am

You guys are the worst. Thank you?
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 am

wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
We've come a long, long way my friend :lol:

We're expecting pictures and hey maybe in your private wab moments you can have the wifey wear it*!



*no pictures needed, but feel free to tell the story that just popped in your head from years and years ago :rofl:
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:58 am

G08 wrote:
wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
We've come a long, long way my friend :lol:

We're expecting pictures and hey maybe in your private wab moments you can have the wifey wear it*!



*no pictures needed, but feel free to tell the story that just popped in your head from years and years ago :rofl:
Is that when I got hammered and posted a picture of the wife's butt (well...ex wife now).
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 am

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
We've come a long, long way my friend :lol:

We're expecting pictures and hey maybe in your private wab moments you can have the wifey wear it*!



*no pictures needed, but feel free to tell the story that just popped in your head from years and years ago :rofl:
Is that when I got hammered and posted a picture of the wife's butt (well...ex wife now).
That's the one lol

I remember I got outta bed late (college) hungover and hopped on the board to see what was what... had to do a double take and make sure that wasn't something I did of my girlfriend :lol:

Did you ever tell her/she ever find out?
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:22 am

G08 wrote:
wab wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
We've come a long, long way my friend :lol:

We're expecting pictures and hey maybe in your private wab moments you can have the wifey wear it*!



*no pictures needed, but feel free to tell the story that just popped in your head from years and years ago :rofl:
Is that when I got hammered and posted a picture of the wife's butt (well...ex wife now).
That's the one lol

I remember I got outta bed late (college) hungover and hopped on the board to see what was what... had to do a double take and make sure that wasn't something I did of my girlfriend :lol:

Did you ever tell her/she ever find out?
Nah, that was our little message board secret.
User avatar
Boris13c
Hall of Famer
Contact:
Location: The Bear Nebula
Posts: 14634
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:58 pm

KOP_Snake wrote:I went with Orange just to make it more annoying.
:clap:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula
User avatar
southdakbearfan
Head Coach
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2151
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:02 pm

wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
A Thank You with a question mark?

So I guess I will say Sorry, but not sorry for possibly initiating this.

G08 did you get all the fundage you needed?
User avatar
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer
Location: Berwyn, IL
Posts: 7737
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:52 pm

wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
WAB. There's no need to thank us. We are overwhelmed with joy to assist you in celebrating your appreciation and respect for our highly rated LT...Charles Leno Jr.

Wear that jersey with pride my friend! :thumbsup: :wink:
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:04 pm

southdakbearfan wrote:
wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
A Thank You with a question mark?

So I guess I will say Sorry, but not sorry for possibly initiating this.

G08 did you get all the fundage you needed?
Yeah man! Got PMs from posters and the money is trickling in :)

wab should be wearing this bad-boy in no time!
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Boris13c
Hall of Famer
Contact:
Location: The Bear Nebula
Posts: 14634
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:25 am

G08 wrote:
southdakbearfan wrote:
wab wrote:You guys are the worst. Thank you?
A Thank You with a question mark?

So I guess I will say Sorry, but not sorry for possibly initiating this.

G08 did you get all the fundage you needed?
Yeah man! Got PMs from posters and the money is trickling in :)

wab should be wearing this bad-boy in no time!


and we need celebratory pics of him in it!
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Stephen Letizia
‏@StephenLetizia

For 5+ years pro football reference listed @charleslenojr72 as a guard despite never playing the position in the NFL. They just updated his page. A small step, but he’s finally starting to get the recognition he deserves
All it took was getting our boy a Leno jersey, nice work gents! :toast:
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
southdakbearfan
Head Coach
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2151
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:08 am

Man I hope they win. Then we can start the wab must wear the Leno jersey or it’s a jinx bandwagon.
User avatar
Boris13c
Hall of Famer
Contact:
Location: The Bear Nebula
Posts: 14634
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:39 pm

southdakbearfan wrote:Man I hope they win. Then we can start the wab must wear the Leno jersey or it’s a jinx bandwagon.

:thumbsup:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14892
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:45 pm

So, uh, ignore all the false starts :lol:
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
cblaz11
Pro Bowler
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:05 pm

LOL....He's had a rough week
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19658
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 pm

G08 wrote:So, uh, ignore all the false starts :lol:
Haha!
User avatar
malk
Head Coach
Posts: 2414
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

Re: wab's Leno Jersey... PM me if interested!

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 am

What have we done!
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

Return to “Halas Hall”