UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

What Color Jersey?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Home Navy
5
24%
Road White
4
19%
1947 Throwback (blue and orange)
7
33%
Orange Throwback
3
14%
No jersey, he doesn’t want it.
2
10%
 
Total votes: 21
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Mikefive wrote:My #29 Cohen home navy jersey arrived today, 20 days after shipment.

I'm surprised at how nice it is for $22. Numbers and letters professionally sewn on. Nothing ironed on. Color and size right. Everything's straight and nice and sized properly. Has NFL logo and looks authentic.

Love it! :cheer:

Many thanks to the guys who recommended aliexpress.com. :toast:
Pictures man!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Mikefive
Head Coach
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm

I don't have a picture sharing site, instagram account, etc. So I figured I'd try attaching it here. We'll see what happens.....
IMG_0150.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:37 pm

Looks good!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
AlfaMack
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:48 am

Mikefive wrote:I don't have a picture sharing site, instagram account, etc. So I figured I'd try attaching it here. We'll see what happens.....
IMG_0150.JPG
Looks great, what site was that from?
Also sizing, I'm 6"3 AND 210lbs, so was thinking of going for the XL size option.
User avatar
Mikefive
Head Coach
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:54 am

AliExpress.com

For comparison's sake, my jersey is an XL and I'm 5'7" 180#. I'd normally wear a L shirt size. But if I'm going to a game in December, I want to wear that jersey on top of everything else. Hence, the bigger size. It's appropriately a bit big on me in that pic (note the sleeve length).
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Hey G08!

I got a home Ditka jersey today!

Now that's two. My Urlacher away white jersey (you know, for formal occasions) and now my home Ditka.
Image
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 pm

The Marshall Plan wrote:Hey G08!

I got a home Ditka jersey today!

Now that's two. My Urlacher away white jersey (you know, for formal occasions) and now my home Ditka.
Alright! Pictures!!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:27 pm

G08 wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:Hey G08!

I got a home Ditka jersey today!

Now that's two. My Urlacher away white jersey (you know, for formal occasions) and now my home Ditka.
Alright! Pictures!!
It's a Mitchell & Ness Throwback Jersey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 pm

Looks dope -- they did a good job!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Mikefive
Head Coach
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:59 am

The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:Hey G08!

I got a home Ditka jersey today!

Now that's two. My Urlacher away white jersey (you know, for formal occasions) and now my home Ditka.
Alright! Pictures!!
It's a Mitchell & Ness Throwback Jersey.
Nice! :thumbsup:
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
User avatar
malk
Head Coach
Posts: 2375
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm

With apologies for the necrobump, anyone looking at these this season? The options I'm seeing aren't jumping out massively... e.g. slightly suspicious that there's no front images at https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000059 ... b201603_52.

Also torn between the orange number throwbacks and the new white 100th anniversary throwback and ideally would like a custom with Fencik... almost like I'm asking too much of a knockoff! If anyone still has the name of the store they used within Aliexpress I'd appreciate it.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:49 pm

malk wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm
With apologies for the necrobump, anyone looking at these this season? The options I'm seeing aren't jumping out massively... e.g. slightly suspicious that there's no front images at https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000059 ... b201603_52.

Also torn between the orange number throwbacks and the new white 100th anniversary throwback and ideally would like a custom with Fencik... almost like I'm asking too much of a knockoff! If anyone still has the name of the store they used within Aliexpress I'd appreciate it.
The prices are great.

Fanatics really earned my loyalty though because I ordered a Roquan Smith jersey when the free shipping promotion was over. This was a week after I got the Mack one. I called them and asked for the free shipping and they took care of me. I'm getting the next one from them.
Image
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 pm

malk wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm
With apologies for the necrobump, anyone looking at these this season? The options I'm seeing aren't jumping out massively... e.g. slightly suspicious that there's no front images at https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000059 ... b201603_52.

Also torn between the orange number throwbacks and the new white 100th anniversary throwback and ideally would like a custom with Fencik... almost like I'm asking too much of a knockoff! If anyone still has the name of the store they used within Aliexpress I'd appreciate it.
Link comes up dead my frent
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Otis Day
Hall of Famer
Location: Armpit of IL.
Posts: 5053
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:51 am

It came up for me. I have ordered 2 jerseys from them. One as a gift and one from me and they have all been spot on.
User avatar
malk
Head Coach
Posts: 2375
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Otis Day wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:51 am
It came up for me. I have ordered 2 jerseys from them. One as a gift and one from me and they have all been spot on.
Sold!
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19514
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:14 am

My wife shrank my Leno shirt. Sorry guys.
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 am

wab wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:14 am
My wife shrank my Leno shirt. Sorry guys.
Frame it and put it somewhere with great pride.
Image
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19514
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am

UOK wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 am
wab wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:14 am
My wife shrank my Leno shirt. Sorry guys.
Frame it and put it somewhere with great pride.
I'm just kidding, my wife doesn't do laundry.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: UPDATE: wab's Leno Shirt Delivered!

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:38 pm

wab wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am
UOK wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 am


Frame it and put it somewhere with great pride.
I'm just kidding, my wife doesn't do laundry.
Image
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

Return to “Halas Hall”