View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Search for:

What Color Jersey?
Poll ended at Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm
Home Navy 24%  24%  [ 5 ]
Road White 19%  19%  [ 4 ]
1947 Throwback (blue and orange) 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
Orange Throwback 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
No jersey, he doesn’t want it. 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 21
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 13931
Location: World Championsville
wab wrote:
Oh I can't wait.


Image

_________________
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:19 pm 
Offline
Mod
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 18633
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:
Oh I can't wait.


Image

Careful what you ask for...


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
MVP
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 pm
Posts: 1508
Location: Schaumburg, IL
wab wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:
Oh I can't wait.


Image

Careful what you ask for...
Yeah, that'd show him! G08 should post an unboxing of the nudes so we can see his reaction!

Make sure you also hold up the pics in question and hold them as still as possible for at least 30 seconds too! It's not like I'll be recording it or anything, that'd be weird...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

_________________
Don't tell me the sky's the limit... There's footprints on the moon!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:35 am
Posts: 101
wab wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:
Oh I can't wait.


Image

Careful what you ask for...


Sam is the real GOAT

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 am
Posts: 616
Did the jersey arrive? I was hoping wab would have it for Thanksgiving!


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 13931
Location: World Championsville
WagonForce wrote:
Did the jersey arrive? I was hoping wab would have it for Thanksgiving!


Tracking it has been a pain in the ass, I got an email saying it was shipped so he *should* have it no later than this Monday. If not I'm going to have to see what options we have with those bastids :angry:

_________________
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 6892
Location: Berwyn, IL
G08 wrote:
WagonForce wrote:
Did the jersey arrive? I was hoping wab would have it for Thanksgiving!


Tracking it has been a pain in the ass, I got an email saying it was shipped so he *should* have it no later than this Monday. If not I'm going to have to see what options we have with those bastids :angry:


How was it shipped? With who? (FYI, I work for FedEx).

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:43 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 13931
Location: World Championsville
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
G08 wrote:
WagonForce wrote:
Did the jersey arrive? I was hoping wab would have it for Thanksgiving!


Tracking it has been a pain in the ass, I got an email saying it was shipped so he *should* have it no later than this Monday. If not I'm going to have to see what options we have with those bastids :angry:


How was it shipped? With who? (FYI, I work for FedEx).


ePacket is what the website says, when I click to enter the tracking number (LY944639763CN) it goes to a shipping service called EMS

_________________
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:49 am 
Offline
Mod
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm
Posts: 18633
Hasn't arrived and I'm starting to get hopeful that this was a bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline
MVP
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 pm
Posts: 1131
G08 wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
G08 wrote:
WagonForce wrote:
Did the jersey arrive? I was hoping wab would have it for Thanksgiving!


Tracking it has been a pain in the ass, I got an email saying it was shipped so he *should* have it no later than this Monday. If not I'm going to have to see what options we have with those bastids :angry:


How was it shipped? With who? (FYI, I work for FedEx).


ePacket is what the website says, when I click to enter the tracking number (LY944639763CN) it goes to a shipping service called EMS


Weird stuff

https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking

Quote:
Not allowed to track item LY944639763CN



Did you get a cheap knockoff that's coming from an illegal Chinese sweatshop?

_________________
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.


Last edited by Moriarty on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group