"Kick the Can't"
G08
Hall of Famer

^ :rofl:
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

UOK
Site Admin

Jesus prefers the rink.

Parkey's a self-serving gutless fish. He'll probably start a mindlessly boring podcast called "What I Do, Not Who I Am" after he's released before starring in a CLN "Hope Through Failure" reality series.
malk
Head Coach

God is dead but he still hates Parkey.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Richie
MVP

WagonForce wrote:Does anyone else think Parkey might be angling to get released? As it appears that he didn't coordinate with the Bears before going on a freaking talk show in the aftermath of a heartbreaking playoff loss that he played a key role in, that would make him either reckless/extremely out of touch or he knows that it would push the Bears towards turfing him.

The guy hates the traffic he has to battle to practice at Soldier field, he got booed off the field by the fans, is getting roasted in social media. His money is guaranteed, does he want to be cut?
It's not out of the question. I saw a clip of TMZ reporters hounding him after his Today Show interview. He looked like a defeated man. I think he may want to put Chicago behind him.
docc
Head Coach

WagonForce wrote:Does anyone else think Parkey might be angling to get released? As it appears that he didn't coordinate with the Bears before going on a freaking talk show in the aftermath of a heartbreaking playoff loss that he played a key role in, that would make him either reckless/extremely out of touch or he knows that it would push the Bears towards turfing him.

The guy hates the traffic he has to battle to practice at Soldier field, he got booed off the field by the fans, is getting roasted in social media. His money is guaranteed, does he want to be cut?
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Richie wrote:

It's not out of the question. I saw a clip of TMZ reporters hounding him after his Today Show interview. He looked like a defeated man. I think he may want to put Chicago behind him.
I doubt it because who is going to give him a contract after last season? Yeah he got some money but I am sure he would prefer to keep kicking and his best chance is to at least have a successful preseason.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

Robbie Gould on podcast: 'I love Chicago'

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Robbie-Gould-potential-Bears-return-127910872/

I'm starting to warm up to the thought of Gould coming back.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

Maybe we can bring in Becca Longo to try-out for, um..... reasons.
G08
Hall of Famer

I'd offer him a 2 year, $5M deal. $2M in year one, $3M in year two. Year to year after that.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Z Bear
MVP

Restructure his contract.... don't change the money, just add in a clause that says "monies will be adjusted by the season end FG percentage. Each missed extra point is a 5% deduction." Greedy mofo probably won't miss a kick.
WP.1
Player of the Month

LSU Tracy just with a missed PAT and it was not close. replay shows laces in and probably tipped too.