View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Search for:
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 6892
Location: Berwyn, IL
DAMMIT!!

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 pm 
Online
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am
Posts: 14058
Location: The Bear Nebula
Middleguard wrote:
Good grief! Ties galore this week:
14 UOK / Otis Day / EricTighe / G08
26 Umbali / Bearfanuk / The Marshall Plan
32 Ormazd
42 GSH / Middleguard / Knuckles
74 mmmc_35
86 mohner
96 southdakbearfan / Mikefive
98 Mr.Irrelevant
114 Bears Whiskey Nut / Funkster
128 wab
158 DaSuperfan
194 BearButtseks
266 beardownbilly
378 MoFugger
494 AZ_Bearfan
Duplicate predictions:
14 WagonForce
32 malk
42 HurricaneBear
96 Boris13c

EricTighe, Nanky, Pagan, skamanfrank, and Sugashane need predictions in all 5 remaining games to remain eligible for my awards. But keep predicting the score of Bears' games, regardless.



how is mine a duplicate prediction? I only posted once in the game day thread for that game

_________________
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
MVP
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 1189
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
I think it means someone else had predicted the same score before you.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:25 pm 
Online
Mod
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am
Posts: 1343
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Middleguard wrote:
Good grief! Ties galore this week:
14 UOK / Otis Day / EricTighe / G08
26 Umbali / Bearfanuk / The Marshall Plan
32 Ormazd
42 GSH / Middleguard / Knuckles
74 mmmc_35
86 mohner
96 southdakbearfan / Mikefive
98 Mr.Irrelevant
114 Bears Whiskey Nut / Funkster
128 wab
158 DaSuperfan
194 BearButtseks
266 beardownbilly
378 MoFugger
494 AZ_Bearfan
Duplicate predictions:
14 WagonForce
32 malk
42 HurricaneBear
96 Boris13c

EricTighe, Nanky, Pagan, skamanfrank, and Sugashane need predictions in all 5 remaining games to remain eligible for my awards. But keep predicting the score of Bears' games, regardless.


At 1st I thought that you left off my score by mistake..
I Knew that I put in a last minute prediction for the Thanksgiving day game.
The I searched through the pages & and I found my prediction.

Due to all of the cooking & prep I put mine in late...
I think the game was still 0~0 in the end of the 1st quarter/start of the 2nd.

Can mine still be counted for.?
.. I don't remember the exact prediction.. but I believe I was very close.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:18 pm 
Online
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am
Posts: 14058
Location: The Bear Nebula
Ormazd wrote:
I think it means someone else had predicted the same score before you.



then why isn't it listed with the other 2 people with 96?

Quote:
96 southdakbearfan / Mikefive


seems to me that should read :

96 southdakbearfan / Mikefive / Boris13c

_________________
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
MVP
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 1189
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
southdakbearfan predicted 31-20 before you did.
Mikefive predicted 27-24.

The 96 is Middleguard's arcane formula that refers to the difference from the actual score.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
MVP
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Posts: 1674
Location: South Dakota
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 pm 
Online
Crafty Veteran

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 pm
Posts: 957
Pagan wrote:
At 1st I thought that you left off my score by mistake..
I Knew that I put in a last minute prediction for the Thanksgiving day game.
The I searched through the pages & and I found my prediction.

Due to all of the cooking & prep I put mine in late...
I think the game was still 0~0 in the end of the 1st quarter/start of the 2nd.

Can mine still be counted for.?
.. I don't remember the exact prediction.. but I believe I was very close.

I saw your late prediction and rejected it. You threw in the red flag. The ruling on the field should have been confirmed... but it wasn't (it's the season of goodwill and it won't affect the standings significantly).

Your score is 26 and would have been listed as a duplicate of a previous 24-20 prediction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 am 
Online
Mod
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am
Posts: 1343
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Middleguard wrote:
Pagan wrote:
At 1st I thought that you left off my score by mistake..
I Knew that I put in a last minute prediction for the Thanksgiving day game.
The I searched through the pages & and I found my prediction.

Due to all of the cooking & prep I put mine in late...
I think the game was still 0~0 in the end of the 1st quarter/start of the 2nd.

Can mine still be counted for.?
.. I don't remember the exact prediction.. but I believe I was very close.

I saw your late prediction and rejected it. You threw in the red flag. The ruling on the field should have been confirmed... but it wasn't (it's the season of goodwill and it won't affect the standings significantly).

Your score is 26 and would have been listed as a duplicate of a previous 24-20 prediction.


Great... I have a feeling I'm going to need that extra timeout at the end of this game :)
Thanx Midgard

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boris13c, cheops32, G08, Middleguard, Pagan, UOK and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group