Trubisky shoulder injury // Rolling thread

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

KOP_Snake wrote:If the Saints or Rams lose 1 more game (other than the Rams@Bears) and the Bears win out, Bears get a playoff bye. And if they both do it Bears have #1 seed.
Me personally, I don't like the way we play after byes so I hope we go in as 3 seed
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

https://www.scoi.com/patient-resources/ ... ular-joint" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When a joint is first sprained, conservative treatment is certainly the best. Applying ice directly to the point of the shoulder is helpful to inhibit swelling and relieve pain. The arm can be supported with a sling which also relieves some of the weight from the shoulder. Gentle motion of the arm can be allowed to prevent stiffness, and exercise putty is very helpful to improve function of the elbow, wrist, and hand, but any attempts at vigorous shoulder mobilization early on will probably lead to more swelling and pain.

Depending on how severe the injury is, it may heal adequately in two to three weeks. In severe cases, the shoulder may not heal without surgery.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.