Bears odds to win the SB now 15-1

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

GSH
MVP

Great interview here with Akiem Hicks, who talks on the team chemistry and locker room vibes.

Really sounds like a band of brothers and Hicks is such a great ambassador for this organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErAEWSiqh4
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

GSH wrote:Great interview here with Akiem Hicks, who talks on the team chemistry and locker room vibes.

Really sounds like a band of brothers and Hicks is such a great ambassador for this organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErAEWSiqh4
Hicks is awesome. "It ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun."

Mack and Hicks are the clear leaders on that defense...and that's a REALLY good thing.
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

That Hicks Mic'd up video was awesome. I had no idea how much of a leader that guy is on the field. I also love to see a guy on an NFL field talking smack and fearing nobody. You have to be a pretty bad ass mofo to pull that off.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

AZ_Bearfan wrote:That Hicks Mic'd up video was awesome. I had no idea how much of a leader that guy is on the field. I also love to see a guy on an NFL field talking smack and fearing nobody. You have to be a pretty bad ass mofo to pull that off.
A pretty bad ass mofo...or just 6'5" 330lbs. Or perhaps both...?

Hicks is a baaaad man....
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

The part where he was chirping at the Lions, "Tell your boy that!" reminded me of the Singletary "I like this kinda party!".... good old fashioned shit talking by dudes who will now be expected to back it up. I love it.