View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 am 
Site Admin

When the one Giants fan you know says, "hey remember last week?":

---------------------------------

CHICAGO BEARS

Return of the Biscuit?

vs

Los Angeles Rams

Decidedly not some 7-9 bullshit

Week 14: CHICAGO BEARS (8-4) vs. Los Angeles Rams (11-1)

Follow @BearsFansOnline on twitter for game updates and live breaking news as it happens, and the Gameday Chatroom is always open and serving lukewarm beer (mind the goat noises)!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 am 
Mod

I want the Bears to win this one so bad. And I know that I said I think the Bears win out in another thread...but that's not the prediction thread.

I think this is going to be similar to the Cowboys/Saints game. A weird low(ish) scoring affair.

Rams 19
Bears 13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am 
Hall of Famer

UGH! So many people on this forum saying that we can win out. Go 12-4. The only way that happens is if we get past the Rams. Which is a TALL ask. I heard a stat today though that said that Goff's passer rating is 30 points lower on the road.

This game is going to come down to how badly the defense wants to make up for last week. My guess is it will be a lot. The Rams OL is mediocre at best. The goal will be same as it was with Barkley. DON'T LET GURLEY BEAT US. If they can do that, we have a really good chance. Ultimately I think we lose this game. We're just not ready to beat a team like the Rams yet.

Biscuits plays and has a good game, distributing the ball all over the field. Robinson and Miller have big days. But in the second half, as per usual, we abandon the run, and try and out pass the Rams. That will be our undoing.

Rams - 34
Bears - 27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:37 am 
Site Admin

If this was on the road, I'd predict a Bears loss, but it's not. It's at home, and the Bears, for all their flaws, have shown they don't mess around at Soldier Field in 2018.

Bears 37
Rams 17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:38 am 
Player of the Month

IF we can keep Gurley under check we can win. If not, we only win if Trubisky/Daniel can outplay Goff.

Gurley out of control: Rams 24 Bears 20

Gurley under control: Bears 27 Rams 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 am 
Hall of Famer

Yeah. No.

I don't trust our run defense to stop Gurley and the play action off that is going to kill us. Trubisky comes back from a 2 week hiatus and we've got Bryan Witzmann going up against Donald and/or Suh? HAH! We're already one dimensional with being unable to run the ball, what's going to happen when everyone and their mother knows Trubisky is going to throw? How many WR screens and quick hitters will it take before one is picked off and taken to the house?

Nah... I'm not buying it.

Rams - 34
Bears - 17

As always when I predict losses: I hope to God I'm wrong!

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:48 am 
Head Coach

Bears are a good team. I think right now, the Rams are better.

Donald scares the shit out of me and I just don't think our interior guys are up to task at this time. For some fucking reason I think Suh will finally show up this game. I hope not because I hate the fucker.

I think the D gets got a couple of times in some blitzes and gets burned. I think Trubs tries to do too much and first game back in awhile, he has some minor struggles.

Rams win

Rams - 27

Bears - 17

Running game still suffers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 pm 
MVP

The bears have kept some very good running backs in check. A few over time games have padded some stats. I feel the rams will catch the bears dropping Lynch/Mack into coverage, which is a huge mismatch when we’re talking Gurly. Trubisky will either be rusty from his 2 week vacation or come out swinging to show this is his teams doing he wanted to be out there but the coach wouldn’t let him.

For the bears to win this game the defensive line has to step up big all game long. They have to get constant pressure on Goff. The will need to capitalize on mistake and turn those into points.

This should be a good one guys! This game should tell us all if the bears really have a shot at a deep playoff run.

Bears 34
Rams 20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:08 pm 
Head Coach

It's reality, the bears are not as good as the rams. Maybe home field advantage, and the cold will help. Realistically they are in different tiers.

Rams 34
Bears 20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 pm 
MVP

Bears 28. Rams 17.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next