NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Otis Day wrote:G08, I am confused by your term, "typical Bears." Not trying to start shit, but this team was atypical from past years. The past 8 yrs they didn't sniff the playoffs. Not getting to the playoffs and sucking hind tit would be more typical to me.
You're not wrong, but the end result feeling of being kicked in the gut to either get into or advance in the playoffs is the same. Feels just as bad, if not worse, than Rodgers' bomb to Randall Cobb to knock us out of a playoff berth.

I feel like I'm more deflated than I am elated at the end of NFL seasons with this team of mine.

I do think this is the start of something great, God willing we stay healthy, but I just don't think we can look at playoff berths like a gift-horse in the mouth. Nobody is promised anything and the fucking fact that we lost by 1 point even though we had a 43 yard FG to advance just burns me up.
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Bear Down
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 pm

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:After he missed that kick, I was holding onto my wife and my dog, I thought for a brief second that the ball hit the bottom post and ricocheted in but nope. I just felt my heart go dead so I stood up, calmly took off my jersey and hung it back up in my closet, sat back down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

Typical. Fucking. Bears.

Wake up today and head out to work and it's gray, overcast, and cold ran hitting me in the face. Thank you, football Gods.
I know in my heart of hearts that the Bears weren't winning the SB this year. I think it's easier on me to have the Bears take an early exit than to lose in the NFC Championship or something. I told myself going into the game that I was happy with the season and i would not let myself get disappointed with whatever happened.

But... like I told you last night, losing like THIS just hurts. I would have been fine with a failed 4th down, a pick, a fumble by anyone, the Eagles just outright winning. Just not clanking one off the upright. I hate it.

And I get to listen to sound clips of Chris Collinsworth saying "double doink" until the end of days.
+10

Same here, I felt we were playing with House $ and I was just happy to see all the great exposure the Bears got... Regardless, it still ripped my heart out the way we loss.. Anywho.... 4 more weeks of Football that I at this point don't care about and superbowl party to remind me how close we were... I am just happy we didn't shit ourselves....
on a side note, my little 4 year old daughter had seen I was pretty bummed out after the loss... As I was sitting drinking my Cocktail reading up on the loss... She sat to me, in her pink Bear Shirt saying that everything was going to be ok.... and that they'll win Next week.... Spoken like a true Bear fan!
Bear Down!
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Bear Down wrote:
wab wrote:
G08 wrote:After he missed that kick, I was holding onto my wife and my dog, I thought for a brief second that the ball hit the bottom post and ricocheted in but nope. I just felt my heart go dead so I stood up, calmly took off my jersey and hung it back up in my closet, sat back down on the couch and put my head in my hands.

Typical. Fucking. Bears.

Wake up today and head out to work and it's gray, overcast, and cold ran hitting me in the face. Thank you, football Gods.
I know in my heart of hearts that the Bears weren't winning the SB this year. I think it's easier on me to have the Bears take an early exit than to lose in the NFC Championship or something. I told myself going into the game that I was happy with the season and i would not let myself get disappointed with whatever happened.

But... like I told you last night, losing like THIS just hurts. I would have been fine with a failed 4th down, a pick, a fumble by anyone, the Eagles just outright winning. Just not clanking one off the upright. I hate it.

And I get to listen to sound clips of Chris Collinsworth saying "double doink" until the end of days.
+10

Same here, I felt we were playing with House $ and I was just happy to see all the great exposure the Bears got... Regardless, it still ripped my heart out the way we loss.. Anywho.... 4 more weeks of Football that I at this point don't care about and superbowl party to remind me how close we were... I am just happy we didn't shit ourselves....
on a side note, my little 4 year old daughter had seen I was pretty bummed out after the loss... As I was sitting drinking my Cocktail reading up on the loss... She sat to me, in her pink Bear Shirt saying that everything was going to be ok.... and that they'll win Next week.... Spoken like a true Bear fan!
Bear Down!
That's adorable :)
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
WagonForce
Assistant Coach
Posts: 665
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Anyone else still feeling totally rotten this morning?

If Philly had straight up beat the Bears and the game was over early in the second half I think it would be a lot easier to take than what we got last night.

I'm sure as the sting of this loss fades it will be easier to appreciate the 12-4 season we got to experience as fans, and the excitement of being in the post season (with a home game no less), even if the result wasn't what we all wanted.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

WagonForce wrote:Anyone else still feeling totally rotten this morning?

If Philly had straight up beat the Bears and the game was over early in the second half I think it would be a lot easier to take than what we got last night.

I'm sure as the sting of this loss fades it will be easier to appreciate the 12-4 season we got to experience as fans, and the excitement of being in the post season (with a home game no less), even if the result wasn't what we all wanted.
Yep. Fucking miserable SOB today.
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:26 pm

I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
User avatar
BearButtseks
Assistant Coach
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:28 pm

I've had the better part of 18 hours to process and I'm over it. Actually, I feel like I've taken it surprisingly well. Normally after a game like this I can't sleep - replaying missed opportunities over and over in my head. I think it helped that the game ended by 7, and I was able to get out a little frustration through my weight lifting program.

Taken in the larger context of things, I expected this to be a fringe playoff team that went 9-7 at the beginning of the season, and they exceeded those expectations and provided me with the first really fun, (enjoyably) memorable season in almost a decade.

It hurts more because this is a game they absolutely should have won, but they didn't. Parkey deserves blame, but you make 4 trips into the opponents' red zone and come away with 3 FGs, you're setting yourself up to lose - especially to a playoff team. I can't fault the defense much, even though they had some bad plays that really hurt; when you hold a playoff team to under your season-long average points allowed and you don't win? That's on the offense to score some damn points.

Looking forward, I thought Trubisky played pretty well and made some big-time throws when they needed it most. Yes, there were some "lucky to not have been picked" throws that are worrisome, but he stood in the pocket and was very accurate towards the end of the game. That, more than anything, has me smiling today. I'm really looking forward to the strides he will make in his 2nd year in this offense - if he can get better throwing to his 2nd and 3rd reads and making plays with his arm if things aren't open in the first 3 seconds, look out NFL. Hopefully Vic doesn't get a job elsewhere (I mean, I'll be happy for him if he does, but I'm still selfish here) and the team stays similarly healthy next year while retaining some of their top FAs.
skamanfrank
Journeyman
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, England
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:32 pm

WagonForce wrote:Anyone else still feeling totally rotten this morning?
I'm not gonna lie.... the super sleepy tired Monday mornings (staying up to the early hours of the morning, watching the game on GamePass on the laptop in bed) have been much easier recently after watching us win...
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1826
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:06 pm

wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.



I feel this is probably the consensus. Watching Parkey this season, we all knew he wasn’t to be trusted. If not for his total lack to make what should be easy kicks for NFL caliber kickers, the bears could of only lost 1 regular season game and would still be in the playoffs.

He said he adjusted for the wind? Why? The first kick was money, all you had to do is the exact same thing. Kickers love the opportunity to get a faux kick off when being iced. This guy seems to say all the right things but he’s a mental midget. His confidence is shaky and when a team is going to rely on defense to play a close game, your kicker has to be cold as ice and confident in his ability.

My other questions:

where was Burton? Groin injury? Really? What did you pull it getting out of bed? Your team needed you?

Cohen, you’re supposed to be our electrifying jack of all trades features player? He was silent all game.

Howard, only 10 carries?

Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer
Location: Berwyn, IL
Posts: 7617
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 pm

Funkster wrote: Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
This was a huge question for me. If you weren't going to play Jackson, why activate him? Activate Wims and create two large mismatches against a questionable secondary.
User avatar
VA_Mountain_Bear
Assistant Coach
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:19 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
You said it man. A lot of rolling over and over for me too.
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
Thought the same thing. And why not use Cohen more? he's been the most electrifying and difficult to defend players we have. Should have used him more.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
Funkster wrote: Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
This was a huge question for me. If you weren't going to play Jackson, why activate him? Activate Wims and create two large mismatches against a questionable secondary.
My guess is if something happened to Amos or Bush they liked a gimpy Jackson over the next man up.
Image

See it -- Trust it -- Rip it

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
BR0D1E86
MVP
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 am

NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:54 pm

I was at work during the second half. And I had a trainee so I had to keep it professional. I managed to find a tv just in time to watch the iced kick sail through the uprights, followed by Parkey’s signature miss.

Then some guy broke into a little house in the mountains and barricaded and started trying to blow it up with propane to keep us away, so that took my mind off of it.
User avatar
mmmc_35
Head Coach
Posts: 4672
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:12 pm

BR0D1E86 wrote:I was at work during the second half. And I had a trainee so I had to keep it professional. I managed to find a tv just in time to watch the iced kick sail through the uprights, followed by Parkey’s signature miss.

Then some guy broke into a little house in the mountains and barricaded and started trying to blow it up with propane to keep us away, so that took my mind off of it.
Sorry I was upset with the kick and needed to rage a bit.
User avatar
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:01 pm

I much like the rest of you have been pretty miserable all day. Replaying that FG in my head over and over and envisioning it going in rather than the miss. Ugh, what a brutal way to end the season. Trubisky played a heckuva 2nd half after Nagy decided to not call plays like he was scared. Felt like Fox/Loggains were calling the plays in the 1st half. Exploited their secondary too late IMO, cost us some TD's in the 1st half which most likely wouldn't have put us in a position to rely on Parkey making a GW FG.

Also, the refs screwed us at the end of the 1st half, calling the pass incomplete, no one ran to scoop up the ball - not even the Eagles defenders - lost a chance for a potential TD to end the first half.

That being said, a 43 yard FG is a FG an NFL kicker SHOULD make. There aren't any excuses for Parkey. He missed 11 kicks this year, was the weak link of our team and it was just a shame that we had to rely on him to continue the season. Overall, though, I was pleased with how Mitch stepped up in a playoff game in a tense moment. He didn't wilt away and was able to put the team in position to win the game at the end.

I look forward to the Trubisky/Nagy relationship moving forward and think Trubisky takes a big jump in year 2 of the offense. The future is still bright, even though it's doom and gloom today. I think we have a pretty nice window to compete in the next 3 years with Trubisky on a rookie deal. It all depends on his growth within the offense so that Nagy can trust him more early on in big games by being more aggressive vs. waiting until it's too late to attack teams down field. I think 10 takes that next step and will change the tune of his haters in the national media.
Never Die Easy
User avatar
BeattieFeathers
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 pm

VA_Mountain_Bear wrote:
wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
You said it man. A lot of rolling over and over for me too.
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
Thought the same thing. And why not use Cohen more? he's been the most electrifying and difficult to defend players we have. Should have used him more.


Don't waste your emotions on tv entertainment sports.
Just a game on tv.
User avatar
malk
Head Coach
Posts: 2403
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Bush looked pretty good from my one viewing, that likely seals Amos' fate with us.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.
Umbali
Assistant Coach
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:19 pm

BeattieFeathers wrote:
VA_Mountain_Bear wrote:
wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
You said it man. A lot of rolling over and over for me too.
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
Thought the same thing. And why not use Cohen more? he's been the most electrifying and difficult to defend players we have. Should have used him more.



Don't waste your emotions on tv entertainment sports.
Just a game on tv.

Now you tell me :sick:
Via UOK
Ive got a lot of anger to ration out over the next 4-5 months, and I'm sure as hell not going to dump it out recklessly here in freakin' August.
User avatar
docc
Head Coach
Location: Dry Heat
Posts: 2409
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Don't waste your emotions on tv entertainment sports.
Just a game on tv.
Dam..wish you told me.. I wasted emotions for 64 YEARS..watching the Bears live..TV..listen on radio..read everything I could in papers..
Dam..a life wasted.. ;)
User avatar
BeattieFeathers
Rookie
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 pm

Umbali wrote:
BeattieFeathers wrote:
VA_Mountain_Bear wrote:
wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
You said it man. A lot of rolling over and over for me too.
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
Thought the same thing. And why not use Cohen more? he's been the most electrifying and difficult to defend players we have. Should have used him more.



Don't waste your emotions on tv entertainment sports.
Just a game on tv.

Now you tell me :sick:
You already knew. Listen to yourself for once.
User avatar
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer
Location: Berwyn, IL
Posts: 7617
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 pm

BeattieFeathers wrote:
Umbali wrote:
BeattieFeathers wrote:
VA_Mountain_Bear wrote:
wab wrote:I didn't sleep much. As much as I tried not to be, I was really heartbroken last night. On one hand there was the disappointment that it was over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. On the other hand, there is genuine excitement that this team is probably a kicker away from being one of the 4-5 best teams in football.
You said it man. A lot of rolling over and over for me too.
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:Why not activate Wims? Going into a game knowing both Gabriel and Miller weren’t 100% has this decision as a head scratcher. I feel the bears need another different type of player at WR. Too many of the same type , Gabriel, Miller and Cohen.
Thought the same thing. And why not use Cohen more? he's been the most electrifying and difficult to defend players we have. Should have used him more.



Don't waste your emotions on tv entertainment sports.
Just a game on tv.

Now you tell me :sick:
You already knew. Listen to yourself for once.
Don't come to this board and wax philosophic. Not interested. We all know the difference between a sport and real life.

Bye.
User avatar
GSH
Assistant Coach
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:33 pm

NEVER FORGET


Image
Image
User avatar
docc
Head Coach
Location: Dry Heat
Posts: 2409
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:52 pm

First step was getting to be a force..learn this system..contend in division..get this very young team to work in this new system..

Stomped the division..won more games than anyone could believe from outset of season..
Next..goal..
I WANT IT ALL..
User avatar
mmmc_35
Head Coach
Posts: 4672
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:08 am

15 min after the game I wasn't angry. I am not angry now.

However Packers fans talking shit.... oh boy. My hatred of them is all time high.
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 am

mmmc_35 wrote:15 min after the game I wasn't angry. I am not angry now.

However Packers fans talking shit.... oh boy. My hatred of them is all time high.
It's hilarious considering they are following the exact same blueprint as the Bears...you know, the new class of the division.
User avatar
Boris13c
Hall of Famer
Contact:
Location: The Bear Nebula
Posts: 14569
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:01 am

for me, this was the most disappointing Bears loss in a long time because I was very confident this Bears team could, and would, take care of business ... even at halftime with just a 6-3 lead, I felt pretty good ... figured it would end sort of like the Bears / Rams game did, but maybe even lower scoring than 15-9

alas, it was not to be

not mad, even at Dr. Doink ... just sadly disappointed

was a helluva ride all season, even up until the end of their final game ... Nagy deserves some real recognition for all of this coming together in 1 season
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula
User avatar
Otis Day
Hall of Famer
Location: Armpit of IL.
Posts: 5110
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 am

For some reason I was confident as well, so unlike me. I just felt at home, this D = win.

I am over it all now. Ready to finish watching some playoff football. Only can't miss game for me this weekend is KC v Indy. The others, meh.
User avatar
crueltyabc
Head Coach
Location: New Orleans LA
Posts: 3283
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I made the mistake of watching our first half offense in All-22. UGH. Mitch was way late with passes that made the completions look like tight coverage and the incompletions near interceptions. Cohen's dropped screen pass and some weird play calls / audibles kept points off the board. It's pretty brutal.

Leno and Long were beaten badly and the oline generally failed to handle the Eagles LBs. Shaheen looked slow and out of place trying to reach blockers. Oh yeah and now we know that Massie and Daniels got split and gave up the tip in the final play. Bad day for the oline
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19542
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Looking back objectively, the OL was pretty average overall all season.
User avatar
Mikefive
Head Coach
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: NFC WILD CARD // Cody Parkey ends Bears season.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:25 pm

This was me right after the kick...
Image
Twice.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

Return to “Halas Hall”