View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am 
Assistant Coach

Man, the Bears should be playing this weekend.

Somehow instead the team is already both feet into the offseason with a new DC.

Argh!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 pm 
Head Coach

I'm saddened again today. I'm watching these playoff games and the Bears can play with any of these teams. Image

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 pm 
Head Coach

Yes..and watching kickers actually not hit the poles with regularity.. I think Saints will be the tough match..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:35 am 
MVP

Anyone watch the “Cody Parkey field goal challenge”?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:10 am 
MVP

Mikefive wrote:
I'm saddened again today. I'm watching these playoff games and the Bears can play with any of these teams. Image

Me too. I'm just not watching football until the Super Bowl. I can't do it. I'm focusing on other things. True Detective is coming back on HBO with a new season so I got HBO this morning to keep for a few months so I'll enjoy some of the movies on there and do shit around the house.

We should be fucking playing this weekend. Dammit.

But hey, the future has rarely looked brighter for this franchise. Looking forward to August and September.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am 
Head Coach

This week sucked. I guess for me is as I get older, it seems like the seasons go so fast, and the off-season seems to last forever.
I am proud of the season my team had. But to lose by one point on a missed kick? I did not watch a moment of football on Saturday, and only casually watched three of the eight quarters played today.
Oh well. Time that you're against the Patriots and dust off the fishing poles.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 am 
Head Coach

This is one sucky time of year. You get in your car and all Bears talk has vaporized. Now it's all NBA... blah, blah, blah... Baseball's coming... blah, blah, blah. I should just put music on, but I'm a non-fiction entertainment guy. Other Chicago talk radio.... meh.Image

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 am 
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote:
Mikefive wrote:

Me too. I'm just not watching football until the Super Bowl. I can't do it. I'm focusing on other things. True Detective is coming back on HBO with a new season so I got HBO this morning to keep for a few months so I'll enjoy some of the movies on there and do shit around the house.

But hey, the future has rarely looked brighter for this franchise. Looking forward to August and September.

First two episodes were DOPE!

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:50 am 
Hall of Famer

Watching some hockey, taking a conceal carry class, checking out some new old music, funk, checking out new blues artists as well. I will listen to the SCORE if they are talking football. When they start talking about anything else it goes off. Hopefully hit up some local high school bball this weekend. Have not dug into reading a book yet, still not there patience wise yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:41 pm 
MVP

G08 wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:
Mikefive wrote:

First two episodes were DOPE!

Heck yeah they were awesome! I think this is going to be another great season hopefully on par with season 1.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next