Moderator: wab

bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

Mikefive wrote:So you have...
- A first time head coach, who only called plays for games, not years
- Who comes to a team that had a weak offense the year before
- A QB who entered the season with 25 starts since high school
- A completely new offense that a veteran QB said it took him 3 years to master
- A receiving corps that was completely turned over with 2 key pieces that were never starters before

...and you expected a consistent, powerhouse offense in year 1?

Please. :roll:
+1
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Otis Day wrote:
Look at those stats and then look at the defense's stats, and then tell me how I am "crazy" for suggesting that this team was dragged to those 12 wins by: a- a very good defense and its DC b- a really shitty division moreso than by Nagy's offensive acumen. Give me a break.
Dude you were bitchin about the D, I believe you called the "overrated" in another thread. Talking out both sides of your ass. Get your stories straight dude. Acting like a fucking troll.

I second that

he's 2 for 2 with bullshit threads, which screams troll

but to answer his initial point, no, losing Fangio is not a good thing in any way
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Boris13c wrote:
Otis Day wrote:
Look at those stats and then look at the defense's stats, and then tell me how I am "crazy" for suggesting that this team was dragged to those 12 wins by: a- a very good defense and its DC b- a really shitty division moreso than by Nagy's offensive acumen. Give me a break.
Dude you were bitchin about the D, I believe you called the "overrated" in another thread. Talking out both sides of your ass. Get your stories straight dude. Acting like a fucking troll.

I second that

he's 2 for 2 with bullshit threads, which screams troll

but to answer his initial point, no, losing Fangio is not a good thing in any way
Agree with the troll thought 100%
BR0D1E86
MVP

Do you think Fangio leaving is going to make the offensive staff work harder or something? Were they all just going to spend the off-season golfing and napping because Vic was around? This is nonsense.
Bad Flanders
MVP

Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears. Ditka, sausage, Da Bears.
jasfirstroundbust

What a dick.