Staying Positive, Bears edition

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

BuddyRyans46 wrote:"we have a great offensive mind leading this team"

^^I will wait until Trubisky no longer has as many DOWNS as UPS from game to game, and until Nagy actually propels this offense's efficiency into the Top 10 league-wide, before I crown him as a "great offensive mind." This offense was a bottom 11-12 NFL offense this year...if that is what qualifies him as a "great offensive mind" God help us all.

Jezz man, you make the average pessimist seem cheerful. Have a little Robin Williams to lighten up man. Laugh, it's good for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg
GSH
MVP

what's the over/ under of this buddyryan new poster contributing to a thread this year that doesnt annoy everyone?

POSITIVE bro, theres a clue in the title. take that shit outside!
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

^^I will wait until Trubisky no longer has as many DOWNS as UPS from game to game, and until Nagy actually propels this offense's efficiency into the Top 10 league-wide, before I crown him as a "great offensive mind." This offense was a bottom 11-12 NFL offense this year...if that is what qualifies him as a "great offensive mind" God help us all.
You went full retard there..........never go full retard.
docc
Head Coach

southdakbearfan wrote:

You went full retard there..........never go full retard.
..sorry BR46..but Cody Parkey has God all wrapped up..