2019 opponents set

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

SC Bear
Journeyman

It's hard to project without knowing the Monday, Thursday, Thanksgiving, and late Sunday games. The Bears should have more games in the above time slots resulting is some additional short weeks. I go 12-4 based on who and where we play these teams and adjust to11-5 based on unknown short weeks.
wab
Mod

I hate to make projections this far in advance. I usually wait until at least after the draft... but I will say that after this year, anything less than 10-6 would be a total disappointment.
docc
Head Coach

..IF the Bears get to NFC champs..and a shot at the SB..I wouldn't care what record we had..

Just get us there..
MoFugger
Head Coach

wab wrote:I hate to make projections this far in advance. I usually wait until at least after the draft... but I will say that after this year, anything less than 10-6 would be a total disappointment.
It's the first time in a long time that I can look at a schedule like that and honestly say that I cannot predict a Bears loss.
Not saying they run the table. But for the first time in a decade, I don't think there is another NFL team we can't beat.
Anything less than 10 wins will be disappointing. But it's going to be fun to watch.