Bears @ Raiders to be played in London

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Knuckles
Player of the Month

I went to the last London game against the Bucs and had a hell of a time. If you have the means to go it's so worth it there's so much to do and they really go all out there for the games. One of the best times I've had...

At least it's against OAK and not a div rival with all the time change and losing home field for a team.
”Damn -- Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden asked rhetorically, shaking his head at the Oakland Raiders assistant coaches in his midst. “Are you ... kidding me?”
ursamagnus
Practice Squad

The Marshall Plan wrote:The price of success. We'll probably have more 7pm and Buck and Aikman games too.
malk
Head Coach

Goddamnit, the first season after I move out of London!

Still, easier for me to travel down there on the train than it is to fly to Chicago...
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Richie
MVP

The Marshall Plan wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:The price of success. We'll probably have more 7pm and Buck and Aikman games too.
Yep. It looks like Tony Romo might be the new golden boy though. And I can stomach him and Jim Nantz a lot better than Buck and Aikman.
Total agreement. Romo calls a great game. Works for me to have him broadcast a few of ours.
He's become very good.

When he started, I was not initially a fan. He's polished now, however.