i drink
i saw it
i came here to understand it
i leave confused lol
ill be back later to find the bear truth lol
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
docc
Head Coach

Sam Elliott now acting as Bears kicker..?
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

OK, we're clearly bringing in several kickers. Have we signed 4 now? It seems really strange that they'd bring this many kickers to TC and eating into the 90 man TC roster. Is the plan to work with a group and try to develop them over the summer and then bring the top 2 to TC? Then who's left to fill the roster by late July? Or am I missing something?
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
ramentaschen
Assistant Coach

but.... how are we going to make room on our roster now for the boatload of TE’s we are required to carry during the regular season?
Z Bear
MVP

He is consistent, but not the strongest leg. I went to South Carolina and saw all of his college games. Best part about his time there was his holder's name was Fish.... so we had Fish Fry as our kicking team for a few years.

South Carolina's current kicker is much better though, stronger leg and just as consistent.
BR0D1E86
MVP

Mikefive wrote:OK, we're clearly bringing in several kickers. Have we signed 4 now? It seems really strange that they'd bring this many kickers to TC and eating into the 90 man TC roster. Is the plan to work with a group and try to develop them over the summer and then bring the top 2 to TC? Then who's left to fill the roster by late July? Or am I missing something?
From what I’ve read this gets them into the strength and conditioning program in the off-season, and they’re probably going to bring 2 to camp. But this gets an early look.