Anthony Miller: I've got two dang arms now, watch out.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

GSH
MVP

I hope he gets stronger, healthier and has a break out year. Cant have another kevin white situation.

I also have high hopes for javon wims to make an impact sooner rather than later.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

GSH wrote:I hope he gets stronger, healthier and has a break out year. Cant have another kevin white situation.

I also have high hopes for javon wims to make an impact sooner rather than later.
Wims is going to be a beast. It's just whether it will be with the Bears or not. My fear is that he gets buried in the depth chart behind Robinson, Gabriel and Miller.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
GSH wrote:I hope he gets stronger, healthier and has a break out year. Cant have another kevin white situation.

Wims is going to be a beast. It's just whether it will be with the Bears or not. My fear is that he gets buried in the depth chart behind Robinson, Gabriel and Miller.
I think what'll eventually happen is that Miller emerges as the #1 receiver. Robinson becomes a cap casualty because we have to pay Jackson, Trubisky, etc. and Wims gets into the top 3.
Bad Flanders
MVP

Plus, I don't get the vibe Nagy will leave any rock un-turned when it comes to offensive talent. If the talent is there, it will make it on the field and have a chance to show itself. Even if it's defensive players on offense! LOL