View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:22 pm 
Journeyman

The Marshall Plan wrote:
UOK wrote:
1: GB (TNF)
2: @ DEN (3:25)
3: @ WSH (MNF)
4: Vikings (3:25)
5: @ OAK (London)
-BYE-
7: NO (3:25)
8: LAC (12:00)
9: @ PHI (12:00)
10: DET (12:00)
11: @ LAR (SNF)
12: NYG (12:00)
13: @ DET (T-DAY)
14: DAL (TNF)
15: @ GB (12:00)
16: KC (SNF)
17: @ MIN (12:00)

I'm guessing 12-4 with losses to the Saints, Eagles, Rams, and Chiefs. Add in a win out of the those four where I'm wrong and then a loss out of what looks like a win and it offsets itself.

We could easily start the year 5-0 and be more than halfway to clinching the division.

My first glance was 12-4 too, but not sure if it was same as I realized I was over my normal 9 to 10,optimism.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:39 am 
Assistant Coach

glad we see fangio's donkeys week 2 and not later in the year.

Let us pray to the injury gods that they be as merciful and meek as last year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am 
Mod

I didn't expect much last season. I was hoping for 8-9 wins and to be in the hunt for the wildcard. This season is different, but it's still really hard to win in the NFL. Anything less than 10 wins would be considered a tough season IMO.

I can see 10-6 but I can see 13-3 too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:48 am 
Crafty Veteran

wab wrote:
I didn't expect much last season. I was hoping for 8-9 wins and to be in the hunt for the wildcard. This season is different, but it's still really hard to win in the NFL. Anything less than 10 wins would be considered a tough season IMO.

This. If Trubisky takes the next step that I'm hoping he will take in year 2 of Nagy's offense - I do think we'll remain contenders and be a tough team to beat. With the DC change, the defense might take a step back - you never know - so the offense needs to carry the load a bit more this year and be more of a contributor.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:34 pm 
Journeyman

Seems like most of the brutal games are in Chicago. My first glance had me thinking 16-0.... seriously. But after some reflection, I'm leaning towards 14-2.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm 
Assistant Coach

I'll say 11-5. Tough schedule (at least in stretches), but I think we'll be the class of the division again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm 
MVP

AZ_Bearfan wrote:
Seems like most of the brutal games are in Chicago. My first glance had me thinking 16-0.... seriously. But after some reflection, I'm leaning towards 14-2.

We have the defense to be in every game...Now we just need a more consistent offense and a reliable kicker. To go 16-0 you have to get a few lucky bounces and have a coach willing to not be a pussy in week 17.

I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:59 am 
Assistant Coach

wab wrote:

Well said. I can see it more as a range this year than a hard prediction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 pm 
MVP

I got tickets for the end of Sept Vikes @ Bears! First time my son and I will watch one in Soldier Field! I'm pumped!

The seats don't seem great (especially considering how much they are) but still going to be great to see it all there live for once.

Any suggestions on hotels or anything else are appreciated.

So, I'm hoping for 12 wins but of course I'd take just making the playoffs! But we have to win against the Vikes at home! LOL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 pm 
Hall of Famer

Bad Flanders wrote:
I got tickets for the end of Sept Vikes @ Bears! First time my son and I will watch one in Soldier Field! I'm pumped!

The seats don't seem great (especially considering how much they are) but still going to be great to see it all there live for once.

Any suggestions on hotels or anything else are appreciated.

So, I'm hoping for 12 wins but of course I'd take just making the playoffs! But we have to win against the Vikes at home! LOL

There really aren't any bad seats in Soldier Field so you're good!

Will you be driving? I would suggest looking at https://www.airbnb.com/ because you might find some savings compared to hotels in the area.

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next