Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

tjs
Practice Squad
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Sun May 26, 2019 4:22 pm

I don't think I know enough older Bears to participate but this is very interesting and I will follow! What will be strategy be? Snag up skill positions or BPA? It'll be interesting to see how it plays out
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20176
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Sun May 26, 2019 4:29 pm

tjs wrote:I don't think I know enough older Bears to participate but this is very interesting and I will follow! What will be strategy be? Snag up skill positions or BPA? It'll be interesting to see how it plays out
There's no real "winning" this thing, honestly. More of just something to DO and to compare, contrast, have some conversation, etc.
Image
User avatar
beardownbilly
Journeyman
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Mon May 27, 2019 9:17 am

This sounds like fun, I'd love to take part as well.
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19521
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Tue May 28, 2019 8:34 am

I'm in.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14730
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Tue May 28, 2019 10:35 am

Eh, what the hell. I'm in.
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
Boris13c
Hall of Famer
Contact:
Location: The Bear Nebula
Posts: 14539
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Wed May 29, 2019 10:34 am

sounds weird and definitely bait for some good arguments ... I'm in :toast:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin

Image
BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula
User avatar
Pagan
Mod
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Fri May 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Hey...
While were waiting on Wiskeys nuts can someone put me in there between G08 & Mike 5's 1st round compensatory pick?
Image
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20176
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Fri May 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Pagan wrote:Hey...
While were waiting on Wiskeys nuts can someone put me in there between G08 & Mike 5's 1st round compensatory pick?
If you want to play, no problem. You'll get pick 12 (and 13).

Also please PM me a list of your top 10-25 Bears players so I can consult it for putting in your pick if you're not able to sign in and post it.
Image
User avatar
Pagan
Mod
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am

Re: Offseason Game Idea: All-Time Bears player draft

Fri May 31, 2019 4:55 pm

UOK wrote:
Pagan wrote:Hey...
While were waiting on Wiskeys nuts can someone put me in there between G08 & Mike 5's 1st round compensatory pick?
If you want to play, no problem. You'll get pick 12 (and 13).

Also please PM me a list of your top 10-25 Bears players so I can consult it for putting in your pick if you're not able to sign in and post it.
Can & Will do.
Thanx brother.
Image

Return to “Halas Hall”