Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

The latest Bears news and talk

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

User avatar
dplank
Journeyman
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:19 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:49 am

HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 am

RustyTrubisky wrote:i fucking love them
I think they look great. Reminds me of the current Denver Broncos white uniform.
Image
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:27 am

Not crazy about the socks, but I like the helmet.
Image
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:31 am

Helmet is period, plus adds flavor while keeping the “same helmet” NFL rule in tact.
Image
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:03 am

Ormazd wrote:
Otis Day wrote:I believe I read that was a 1936 jersey, I would get in customized with one of the HOFers from that team's name and #.
That's a great idea. I have a closet full of jerseys that haven't aged well.

Bronko Nagurski - #3
Joe Stydahar - #13
George Musso - #16
Dan Fortmann - #21
Bill Hewitt - #56
They don't offer a custom option for the new jersey. I called their customer service, and they suggested sending an email to customerservice@fanatics.com asking for it. I think I'll go with a Nagurski if they make it available.

Just in case anyone else is interested.
Image
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19514
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:26 am

HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
I love the whole thing. It’s so damn cool.
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Ormazd wrote:
Ormazd wrote:
Otis Day wrote:I believe I read that was a 1936 jersey, I would get in customized with one of the HOFers from that team's name and #.
That's a great idea. I have a closet full of jerseys that haven't aged well.

Bronko Nagurski - #3
Joe Stydahar - #13
George Musso - #16
Dan Fortmann - #21
Bill Hewitt - #56
They don't offer a custom option for the new jersey. I called their customer service, and they suggested sending an email to customerservice@fanatics.com asking for it. I think I'll go with a Nagurski if they make it available.

Just in case anyone else is interested.
Fuck it. I ordered a Payton. :D
Image
User avatar
RustyTrubisky
Head Coach
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm

https://twitter.com/patrickfinley/statu ... 45984?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
Mikefive
Head Coach
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:37 am

Ormazd wrote:
Otis Day wrote:I believe I read that was a 1936 jersey, I would get in customized with one of the HOFers from that team's name and #.
That's a great idea. I have a closet full of jerseys that haven't aged well.

Bronko Nagurski - #3
Joe Stydahar - #13
George Musso - #16
Dan Fortmann - #21
Bill Hewitt - #56
Three of the guys I just drafted could use those. :)

I really didn't care for the jersey at first, because I like color and it's a white road jersey. But I like the whole package. :thumbsup:
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:40 pm

Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
Image
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
The $169.99 is screen printed name and number
The $149.99 is screen printed name and number
The $119.99 is screen printed name and number

I don’t buy screen printed jerseys.

Anyone know if these are going to be available with stitched tackle twill name and numbers? I’m assuming the NFL wouldn’t put those at 60% off and why they’re not available yet?
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
thunderspirit
Crafty Veteran
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 am

dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
KFFL refugee.

This space for rent.
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:08 am

thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:54 am

G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
G08:

I'm on the fence man. I'm itching to order one of these. Ack! What do I do?

Here are the players Fanatics has a jersey for:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

They don't have one of My Guy The Chosen One AM1700.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
Image
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 19514
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:19 pm

The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
G08:

I'm on the fence man. I'm itching to order one of these. Ack! What do I do?

Here are the players Fanatics has a jersey for:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

They don't have one of My Guy The Chosen One AM1700.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
I mean, Mack is a pretty safe bet. The last QB jersey I got was McNown so I'm not tempting fate again.

I'm not a jersey guy overall, but I feel like I need one of these. Probably Mack or Payton.
User avatar
Ormazd
MVP
Location: Peoples Republic of Virginia
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Funkster wrote:
Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
The $169.99 is screen printed name and number
The $149.99 is screen printed name and number
The $119.99 is screen printed name and number

I don’t buy screen printed jerseys.

Anyone know if these are going to be available with stitched tackle twill name and numbers? I’m assuming the NFL wouldn’t put those at 60% off and why they’re not available yet?
I ordered the $169.99 version.

The picture looks like it's screen printed, but the description says:
"Stitched tackle twill name, numbers"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
User avatar
G08
Hall of Famer
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
Posts: 14719
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:06 pm

The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
G08:

I'm on the fence man. I'm itching to order one of these. Ack! What do I do?

Here are the players Fanatics has a jersey for:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

They don't have one of My Guy The Chosen One AM1700.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
I'd say Mack and Biscuit, God-willing, should be here for a while. Can't go wrong with Payton either!
Image

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy
User avatar
AZ_Bearfan
Journeyman
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Dude, Roquan is going to be a stud for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the hat for DPOY in the next couple seasons.
Image
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:00 am

Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:
Ormazd wrote:
Funkster wrote:Can anyone find these throwbacks in the Nike vapor elite with the stitched tackle twill name?
All the sites that sell these have the exact same line. Nfl Shop and Bears Pro Shop are just fronts for Fanatics.
The $169.99 is screen printed name and number
The $149.99 is screen printed name and number
The $119.99 is screen printed name and number

I don’t buy screen printed jerseys.

Anyone know if these are going to be available with stitched tackle twill name and numbers? I’m assuming the NFL wouldn’t put those at 60% off and why they’re not available yet?
I ordered the $169.99 version.

The picture looks like it's screen printed, but the description says:
"Stitched tackle twill name, numbers"
It’s a good thing one of us can read! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated.

With the list of players they offer, I going with the buy/sell already have approach.

Buy: listed from what I believe is safest to least
Mack
Robinson
Roquan
Biscuit


Sell:
Long
Cohen
Ditka (I feel I already have enough older players)

Already have:
Payton
Urlacher

I’m leaning towards Trubisky, his number just looks so clean!
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 pm

wab wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:
G08 wrote:
thunderspirit wrote:
dplank wrote:
HurricaneBear wrote:Like the jersey, HATE HATE HATE the helmet and socks. I guess I better get used to it though because after we win it all this year I don't think we are going to move away from it any time soon!
Agreed. Jersey is sweet, but the helmet/socks just kill it. Awful.
I'm with ya on the socks.

The helmet is pretty cool though.
I don't love the socks but love everything else, helmet is baller!
G08:

I'm on the fence man. I'm itching to order one of these. Ack! What do I do?

Here are the players Fanatics has a jersey for:

Mack
Biscuit
Payton
Urlacher
Cohen
Ditka
Robinson
Long
Roquan

Here's the problem. I've got an Urlacher and Ditka jersey. I know those wouldn't be wastes because I got them after they proved their awesomeness. I'd rather not double up on those.

They don't have one of My Guy The Chosen One AM1700.

There's Payton. That's the big time tempting one. But I really want one of Roquan so I have one of a modern player.

What are the chances Roquan sucks going forward? Gotta be small. Right?....right? :)
I mean, Mack is a pretty safe bet. The last QB jersey I got was McNown so I'm not tempting fate again.

I'm not a jersey guy overall, but I feel like I need one of these. Probably Mack or Payton.
I took your advice and went with Mack. They were out of the regular jersey in XL so I went with the vapor style. Can’t wait to see it. Eventually I’ll get a Roquan one. He needs to have a couple more years like this past one.
Image
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:16 pm

I went with Trubisky! Come on kid, don’t let me down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
malk
Head Coach
Posts: 2375
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Funkster wrote:I went with Trubisky! Come on kid, don’t let me down.
Love the snapback but there's no way in hell this moonburned dude could pull it off!
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:56 pm

Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
The Marshall Plan
MVP
Posts: 1261
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:31 am

Funkster wrote:Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
Outstanding jersey! Love the hat.
Image
User avatar
Funkster
MVP
Posts: 1818
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 am

The Marshall Plan wrote:
Funkster wrote:Got my jersey in today, I’m hoping Tru is the bears QB for years to come!
Outstanding jersey! Love the hat.

Thanks man! Now I gotta order one up for my son. His Jordan Howard jersey is now obsolete :frustrated: He’s leaning towards Fuller or Smith.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
User avatar
Otis Day
Hall of Famer
Location: Armpit of IL.
Posts: 5053
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:03 am

I got a birthday coming up so I think I will ask for a gift card and try the ones thru aliexpress. I like these throwbacks more than any of the others.
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:20 am

Bears will wear 1960s throwbacks against the Giants:

Image
Image
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Bears new uniform for 2019 season leaks

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm

UOK wrote:Bears will wear 1960s throwbacks against the Giants:

Image
Full schedule:

Image
Image

Return to “Halas Hall”