PFF talks Trubisky - and not in favorable terms

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

thunderspirit wrote:Jonathan Wood at DaBearsBlog wrote about PFF's analysis.
https://twitter.com/Johnathan_Wood1/sta ... 1466569731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Great article/tweet man
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

IotaNet wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:I like to say that the key to winning in the NFL is to have long term consistency at the GM, HC and QB positions. If you have all three of those locked down, and all three are in lockstep, as a franchise you are going to win a lot more than you lose.

Right now I am convinced more than ever that we have taken care of the GM and HC positions. I am just hoping that Mitch is the QB part.
I have been saying this since we drafted Trubisky but I'll say it again:
"This is what developing a young quarterback looks like."

People all want to talk about Mahomes but he was a total outlier. He had some of the best complementary pieces in the NFL ... AND he had a year to sit learn the offense -- under a guy classy enough to mentor him.

Deshaun Watson came into the league with more big game/bright lights experience than anyone in recent memory. AND the benefit of DeAndre Hopkins.

I don't even pay any attention to the Trubisky naysayers anymore. Just like I tuned out the Ryan Pace naysayers. It takes a long time to build a winning foundation under a team that has been lackluster for so long.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
Good points sir