BFO All-Time Draft: Pagan's Roster Auction

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Dang... I missed out. We had a death in the family on Sunday so I've been Always Fucking Ketchup most of the week
I'm sorry dude, that sucks.

You can have G08's Steve McMichael if you want him...
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Dang... I missed out. We had a death in the family on Sunday so I've been Always Fucking Ketchup most of the week
Sorry to hear buddy
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

Thanks gang, it was my uncle. He'd been in pretty poor health for the last few years. He had Parkinson's from being exposed to agent orange in Nam which ultimately caused a massive stroke about 6 years ago. He wasn't expected to live through it, but toughed it out longer than anyone thought. So it was really just a matter of when.

I'm pretty much the only family they had down here, so helping with all the travel and logistics has had me otherwise occupied.
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Thanks gang, it was my uncle. He'd been in pretty poor health for the last few years. He had Parkinson's from being exposed to agent orange in Nam which ultimately caused a massive stroke about 6 years ago. He wasn't expected to live through it, but toughed it out longer than anyone thought. So it was really just a matter of when.

I'm pretty much the only family they had down here, so helping with all the travel and logistics has had me otherwise occupied.
You're a good one wab :toast:
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:Thanks gang, it was my uncle. He'd been in pretty poor health for the last few years. He had Parkinson's from being exposed to agent orange in Nam which ultimately caused a massive stroke about 6 years ago. He wasn't expected to live through it, but toughed it out longer than anyone thought. So it was really just a matter of when.

I’m very sorry to hear that. Especially given the fact that he’s a Vet and therefore a hero.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote:

I’m very sorry to hear that. Especially given the fact that he’s a Vet and therefore a hero.
Well said Marshall. Sorry WAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk