View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:39 pm 
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
Dang... I missed out. We had a death in the family on Sunday so I've been Always Fucking Ketchup most of the week

I'm sorry dude, that sucks.

You can have G08's Steve McMichael if you want him...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 am 
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
Dang... I missed out. We had a death in the family on Sunday so I've been Always Fucking Ketchup most of the week

Sorry to hear buddy

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 am 
Mod

Thanks gang, it was my uncle. He'd been in pretty poor health for the last few years. He had Parkinson's from being exposed to agent orange in Nam which ultimately caused a massive stroke about 6 years ago. He wasn't expected to live through it, but toughed it out longer than anyone thought. So it was really just a matter of when.

I'm pretty much the only family they had down here, so helping with all the travel and logistics has had me otherwise occupied.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 pm 
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
Thanks gang, it was my uncle. He'd been in pretty poor health for the last few years. He had Parkinson's from being exposed to agent orange in Nam which ultimately caused a massive stroke about 6 years ago. He wasn't expected to live through it, but toughed it out longer than anyone thought. So it was really just a matter of when.

I'm pretty much the only family they had down here, so helping with all the travel and logistics has had me otherwise occupied.

You're a good one wab :toast:

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:17 pm 
MVP

wab wrote:

I’m very sorry to hear that. Especially given the fact that he’s a Vet and therefore a hero.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:47 pm 
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote:
wab wrote:

I’m very sorry to hear that. Especially given the fact that he’s a Vet and therefore a hero.

Well said Marshall. Sorry WAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk