Why your team sucks 2019- Chicago Bears

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bearfanuk
Assistant Coach

Thought I would post this as I'm a particular fan of this type of humor and I'm sure I'd seen a few guys asking if this was out yet around the site.

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-suck ... 1837283621
Have a great day
UOK
Site Admin

Honestly I expected them to be a lot worse. Margary destroyed the Packers this year. I loved it.

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-suck ... 1836994171
Xee
Site Admin

UOK wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:02 pm Honestly I expected them to be a lot worse. Margary destroyed the Packers this year. I loved it.

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-suck ... 1836994171
Haha, that was great. Didn't hold anything back.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Someone had the temerity to besmirch the Packers? Careful that's a great way to get a 15 yard personal foul.

As much as I would love to beat them 42-3 on Opening Day there just would be something special about beating them because their final drive gets stopped at 3rd and 2 due to a holding call that puts them out of field goal range and Rodgers gets sacked on 4th down going for it with time running out.

Then again that assumes (and we know what that does) the refs actually will call holding on Green Bay. So I say let's run up the score Spurrier style.
BR0D1E86
MVP

The Marshall Plan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm Someone had the temerity to besmirch the Packers? Careful that's a great way to get a 15 yard personal foul.

As much as I would love to beat them 42-3 on Opening Day there just would be something special about beating them because their final drive gets stopped at 3rd and 2 due to a holding call that puts them out of field goal range and Rodgers gets sacked on 4th down going for it with time running out.

Then again that assumes (and we know what that does) the refs actually will call holding on Green Bay. So I say let's run up the score Spurrier style.
Screw close. I want the first half of last year’s first game twice. Had that not been the first game, and Mack hadn’t joined the team 8 minutes before kickoff, and Roquan hadn’t held out... I think the Bears would have completed the job of smoking them.

The Packers suck. They deserve to suck. I hope they go 0-16, and then that stupid town gets sucked back down to hell where it and everyone in it belongs.
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

Didn't agree with the Trubisky take. He's definitely not in the Bortles category - but he does have a lot to prove. Right now he's a middle of the road QB. If he can show consistency, particularly with his middle of the field downfield throws - he can be top 10 IMO.
Never Die Easy
docc
Head Coach

Every porcine..ass wand wiping fat ass cheese shithead sitting in their ice fishing shack in their leaking basement..bare bulb..hanging over ancient Goldstar B/W 13" tv..brat juice and Old Milwaukee wet farts staining streched OOT old HS uniform..sitting by old kerosene space heater..crying that
"The Packers Still Suck"... while watching a first game punch in the mouth Bears team..
While stroking their blow up Danica Putrid doll with a dead wolvering ass fur as her nasty hair bush..

Other than that I really don't have an opinion.. :flick:
Ormazd
MVP

I do still agree with this part...

At heart, they remain a rundown family business operated by a bunch of skinflints who find the actual staging of Bears football games to be a necessary irritant on their way to compiling flash money for weekend trips to Lake Geneva.