radio: 780AM WBBM
----------------------------------------
CHICAGO BEARS (7-8)
Bears/Vikings matchup history
Minnesota Vikings (10-4)
CLICK HERE to join our Bears Fans Online Discord chat!
UOK
Site Admin

Bears suck.

Bears 6
Vikings 23
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

They're still playing this game?
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

If someone picks the Bears to score more than 10, you are either playing around, drunk, on meth or just being hopeful on your death bed.

This offense is atrocious. There is no redeeming quality to it at this point. The D, they are done, ready to go home, go to bed and forget this season.

It will help if Cook isn't playing.

See no way that this game is competitive. The score may be close, but that will only be because the Vikes are expirementing on something. I can't see the O scaring anyone.

Bears 3

Vikes 24
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Bears 14
Viqueens 17
Xee
Site Admin

Maybe it's just because I want to be optimistic again but I'm going to say the Bears win this one. Yes, there is no logical reason to explain how this will happen but I think our team still has heart and getting punched in the gut last night against the Chiefs just left them flat-out embarrassed. I expect them coming out on Sunday swinging for the fences looking to redeem themselves, if only for the reason they don't go into the offseason on a loss.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Who fucking cares...

Vikings 20
Bears 6
bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

Sadly I'm hoping we only score 3 so Nagy and Pace might get canned. This season was so disappointing on so many levels.
Richie
MVP

Vikings are locked into the 6 seed and can't move one way or the other. I think they'll rest guys and treat this like their bye week for their star players but maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like after what happened Sunday Night that they'll actually give a shit. That was embarrassing and there has to be SOME pride left.

I feel like we might squeak out an ugly win vs Minny's backups.

Bears 17
Vikings 13

I really don't care.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

The Vikes will be treating this like a pre-season game, resting starters after 1 or 2 series. Nothing the Bears can show at this point, the season speaks for itself.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

Vikings may not play starters as they are a lock in the wildcard and cannot improve by winning, or go down by losing.
Bears 24
Vikings 17
l8knight
Practice Squad

I made the mistake of thinking Trubisky and Nagy could manage points in garbage time against the Chiefs.. Even if the Vikings rest the starters, they'll still walk all over the Bears.

Vikings = 20
Bears = 6

I picked the wrong season to stop sniffing glue :frustrated:
wab
Mod

Bears win for no good reason.

Bears 23
Vikings 17
Z Bear
MVP

My picks are always wrong, so I am going with a Queens blowout. 27 You Vike That, 6 Bears.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

This is a complete dont care game.

Bears have a on field enima.

Bears 10
Minny 24
G08
Hall of Famer

I think we match up well with the Vikings... when we're healthy.

If they're not playing for anything -- which I don't think they are -- I think we can win this one and watch leadership puff their chests out about 'not being a losing team'.

Whatever.

I'm with wab on the score -- Bears 23 Vikings 17
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

Bears: 9
Vikings: 7
Richie
MVP

They have a couple of guys banged up and Zimmer hasn't said anything. But some early reports say that they're expected to "at least limit reps for starters". Which, to me... sounds like they'll wind-up keeping Cousins, Diggs/Thielen (both banged up a bit) and other star players inactive. You're already not going to have Cook out and there's no sense in having Diggs/Thielen play hurt. So, why have Cousins play?

Maybe they have those bigger names play a quarter or something like a pre-season game. Just to get the taste of last week out of their mouths. But meh... I don't know.

This has all the makings of a game where Mitch and everyone plays well. Nagy tells us how great it was to finish the season on a positive note. He's proud of how they fought through the finish line and they have an embarrassing club dub session to celebrate an 8-8 finish.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

What a dilemma.

If the Bears had a first round pick, with the season effectively over, this is the kind of game they win to screw up the pick.

The Bears do not have a first round pick, and it belongs to another team, therefore by losing they will help the other team by increasing the value of that pick and therefore will stand by on draft day and watch them select a better player.

Yet the Vikings shouldn't be starting, or at a minimum playing a full game, a good portion of their starters.

This is the kind of scenario where Mitch lights it up causing an offseason of doubt and controversy based articles on the part of sports media saying that he got better as the season wore on even though that may or may not be true.

Therefore,

Bears 24
Vikings 13
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Vikings are not as good as their record indicates and they now have nothing to play for so will probably sit most of their starters

Bears suck, but on occasion have pulled their collective heads from their asses to be something

Bears 18
Vikings 14

Otis Day wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:28 am If someone picks the Bears to score more than 10, you are either playing around, drunk, on meth or just being hopeful on your death bed.
well, I'm not Trevor Phillips so there is no meth involved ... I have been drinking (it's the holidays) but I'm not dying

I see the scoring like this :

Bears offense = 9 (3 field goals)
Bears special teams = 7 (a kick return)
Bears defense = 2 (safety)
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Boris13c wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:07 am Vikings are not as good as their record indicates and they now have nothing to play for so will probably sit most of their starters

Bears suck, but on occasion have pulled their collective heads from their asses to be something

Bears 18
Vikings 14

Otis Day wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:28 am If someone picks the Bears to score more than 10, you are either playing around, drunk, on meth or just being hopeful on your death bed.
well, I'm not Trevor Phillips so there is no meth involved ... I have been drinking (it's the holidays) but I'm not dying

I see the scoring like this :

Bears offense = 9 (3 field goals)
Bears special teams = 7 (a kick return)
Bears defense = 2 (safety)
You sir are awesome for the Trevor reference. GTA 5 is my favorite game of all game. I have no idea how many times I've played through the SP campaign and then just playing for fun in the open world after finishing it.
UOK
Site Admin

G08
Hall of Famer

I kind of hope Bars gets out there... want to see what he can do.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
WagonForce
MVP

Bears 12
Vikings 24
2BigCats2
Rookie

Come on Bears lose another one for a better Raider draft pick ..ahh we Raider fans love getting your 1st rd picks every year lol
2BigCats2
Rookie

The Marshall Plan wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:43 am What a dilemma.

If the Bears had a first round pick, with the season effectively over, this is the kind of game they win to screw up the pick.

The Bears do not have a first round pick, and it belongs to another team, therefore by losing they will help the other team by increasing the value of that pick and therefore will stand by on draft day and watch them select a better player.

Yet the Vikings shouldn't be starting, or at a minimum playing a full game, a good portion of their starters.

This is the kind of scenario where Mitch lights it up causing an offseason of doubt and controversy based articles on the part of sports media saying that he got better as the season wore on even though that may or may not be true....lol As a Raiders fan you have said it all

Therefore,

Bears 24
Vikings 13
UOK
Site Admin

2BigCats2 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:05 am Come on Bears lose another one for a better Raider draft pick ..ahh we Raider fans love getting your 1st rd picks every year lol
You're not off to a great start here, I'll tell you that much.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Vikings 16
Bears 13

Vikings squeak out a FG game with both defenses in control. Bears lack of pass rush allows Cousins to do just enough at home.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Ormazd
MVP

Week 4: Bears destroyed the Vikings, and I had the hubris to compare the defense to 1985. That was the high water mark for this mind numbingly disappointing season.

Who gives a fuck - 2
Beyond caring - 0
GSH
MVP

doubt ill even watch

CHI 13

MIN 28