Tommie Harris a singer

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

Came across this post on Reddit. He's pretty good. Wish him the best.
UOK
Site Admin

He's totally transformed. Considering all he's gone through, I'm glad he's staying creative. Not sure he's got as good of a voice as the production indicates, but good for him.
The Cooler King
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:29 am He's totally transformed. Considering all he's gone through, I'm glad he's staying creative. Not sure he's got as good of a voice as the production indicates, but good for him.
Hey, he's already better than 99% of the population at football. Probably better than 70% of the population at singing too, even if he won't be confused with Seal.

Hats off.
Xee
Site Admin

UOK wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:29 am He's totally transformed. Considering all he's gone through, I'm glad he's staying creative. Not sure he's got as good of a voice as the production indicates, but good for him.
Just curious, do you mean there's autotone or just a lot of other post-production processing done to his voice?
UOK
Site Admin

Xee wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:01 pm
Just curious, do you mean there's autotone or just a lot of other post-production processing done to his voice?
I feel like they used Melodyne or some gentle autotune to get more out of his voice than is actually there. Not to be "that guy," or anything. When I record music I autotune the shit out of my voice because I'm chronically flat. Maybe I'm just used to being able to hear it in others' singing.