Hey IE / TMP

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

dplank
Hall of Famer

You’re next man crush is coming to the NFL soon!

Z Bear
MVP

Looks like Brian Bosworth playing QB! Beautiful frosted mullet right there.
RichH55
Hall of Famer

Nice

Alabama has another stud coming too (Shock of Shocks)
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

God damn will you look at that?

Minshew’s mullet makes him Canton worthy just from that.

However this guy has a mullet in a different hair color than his regular hair. AND he throws sidearm.

Gardner likes the jorts and just his overall personality.

How can we get The Gardner and this guy to breed? Whose womb is strong enough to hold their seed? Wonder Woman?

Fields really needs a mullet. Somebody get the dude a wig or something.
IE
Hall of Famer

In the Mississippi Mudflap's defense, I think he may have had the platinum look first. He's a leader - not a follower. I DO admire that sidearm... I was a big fan of Bernie Kosar back in the day! hehe

What would be the proper name for JF1's current hair style? Kind of a Kid 'n Play derivative? Might look spiffy with a little party in the back like this fellow.
07d2a86abbef4575de6a6b769c9b9a6c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

It does look like Christopher Reid from Kid 'N Play.

But yeah Soldier Fields' hairstyle needs a name. It looks like a flower bouquet so maybe call it The Bouquet?

What Justin Fields does need though is a nice handlebar mustache. Bonus points for duplicating The Hulkster where the beard accompanies the handlebar and they are in two different colors.

He's got no facial hair. He's got amazing hair on top of his head already. Just need something for the face now.

Fields does seem to be a believer in an excessive amount of that sunblocking stuff they put under their eyes.

I'm thinking the dude needs to do The Full William Wallace and just paint like half his face for the Packer game.
Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

I can't help but wonder when you guys are going to bring in this guy as our next QB:

IE
Hall of Famer

The problem is that Joe Dirt and similar characters are cartoonish... nothing remotely studly about them. Minshew is more like a Burt Reynolds Cannonball Run era or Serpico or Tombstone or Butch Cassidy (Sundance) type studly 'staches.

The NFL equivalent of facial haired character would be Kenny Stabler. Kick-ass.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

All you people in love with the mullet, need to get some serious therapy.

The mullet as a fashion statement is simply awful.

When I look back pictures from back in college I just think to myself "Before I went out that night, I looked in the mirror and said 'damn I look good!!!!'"
dplank
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:16 pm All you people in love with the mullet, need to get some serious therapy.

When I look back pictures from back in college I just think to myself "Before I went out that night, I looked in the mirror and said 'damn I look good!!!!'"
So much this. I remember parachute pants in the 80's and other massively stupid style fads. These people will look back at their own pics IN HORROR one day. I mean, if I'm a young kid getting ready to start at QB for OSU - I'm doing a simple cut and pulling tail all day long. The moron mullet is an immediate turn off for many chicks, and I'm not sure the ones attracted to it are all there. It's just a giant WTF to me
wab
Mod

Mullets are making a strong comeback. You have no idea how many teenage kids I see rolling around town with mullets and Pit Vipers
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

wab wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:45 pm Mullets are making a strong comeback. You have no idea how many teenage kids I see rolling around town with mullets and Pit Vipers
I do have an idea. They come by my house to see my 2 17 year old daughter!!!!!!!! Mullets in large numbers as well as just "floppy dews" It's awful. I'm in a time warp.
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

dplank wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:16 pm
Arkansasbear wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:16 pm All you people in love with the mullet, need to get some serious therapy.

So much this. I remember parachute pants in the 80's and other massively stupid style fads. These people will look back at their own pics IN HORROR one day. I mean, if I'm a young kid getting ready to start at QB for OSU - I'm doing a simple cut and pulling tail all day long. The moron mullet is an immediate turn off for many chicks, and I'm not sure the ones attracted to it are all there. It's just a giant WTF to me
You also need several bandanna. At least one tied above each knee and at least one knee needed one tied below it as well.
dplank
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:45 pm Mullets are making a strong comeback. You have no idea how many teenage kids I see rolling around town with mullets and Pit Vipers
My pool guy sports a pit viper. :?