Nagy optimism

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

G08
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:59 pm
G08 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Sure, but if you know you are taking a QB and launching Fox/Loggains after the 2017 season, you're better off canning them a year earlier. Know who our head coach could have been if we made that move? Kyle Shanahan.

Nope. If I was saying that, I would have said it.

John Harbaugh has a Special Teams background, not a defensive background.
And do you believe Mitch could’ve run Kyle Shanahan’s offense? Does Shanahan’s offense have zero need for balls thrown over 20 yards and the throw always goes to the first read?
I do, he ran a derivative of it here toward the end of the season. Shanahan's offense calls for many things, but the reads are extremely defined rather than what Nagy does in having routes adjust based on how coverage changes post-snap.
The Marshall Plan wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:59 pm With Harbaugh. He was a special teams coach that became a defensive backs coach. Care to answer the question or this your way of trolling or dodging again?
What trolling am I doing when I'm pointing out where you're wrong? Harbaugh coached special teams 9 of his 10 seasons prior to becoming a Head Coach. That final season he was a defensive backs coach. He doesn't have a "defensive background" as you said.

Regarding scheme: John Harbaugh is the head coach and calls the shots, just like Matt Nagy. That doesn't mean you force your scheme down your roster's throat.

Mike Tomlin, for example, has a defensive background yet won the Super Bowl having Dick LeBeau run and call the defense as he saw fit. Is that unacceptable for some stupid reason?

I don't think you quite understand how football works if you think, come hell or high water, your schematic background must be implemented at all costs.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
dplank
Hall of Famer

I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly... you're saying if Fields can't run Nagy's offense, you'd choose to get rid of Fields?
No, that's what the "right now" is there for. If Fields can't run Nagy's offense, then I'd fire Nagy. And if I hire a new coach, I'd look to hire a coach who's scheme best matches Fields abilities (as opposed to just hiring any random coach then asking them to abandon their philosophy to retrofit Fields). These coaches have developed their offenses over many, many years.

So I liked Option C "right now", because I'm of the opinion that Trubisky absolutely blows and because of that I'm not convinced Nagy's offensive scheme has been the main problem. I see evidence of him scheming guys open then Mitch missing the read or throw, or the line being a sieve. So I want to see Nagy one more time with a better OL and QB and see how he does.

Nagy has spent many years learning the Reid scheme and creating his own spin on it. You can't just throw that away midseason when you realize your QB isn't up to the job. The Ravens didn't do that, Harbaugh doesn't run that offense. Harbaugh hired Greg Roman to run that offense after they got Jackson, in part because he ran something a little similar with Kaepernick in SF and thought it'd translate well for Jackson. He didn't hire Mike Martz then tell him, Hey Mike, we need you to run the ball 65% of the time ok? That's not who he is. Asking Nagy to run a dumb down scheme is just a bad idea, you have to match the scheme and the player. That's why I was saying you were looking too narrowly at the problem - you were talking tactics I was talking strategy.
G08
Hall of Famer

I don't understand where "dumb down scheme" keeps coming from.

Fit scheme to players' strengths does not equal "dumb down".

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
dplank
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:38 pm I don't understand where "dumb down scheme" keeps coming from.
Maybe me not reading things correctly, but it seemed as though folks have been suggesting that Nagy should have tossed his playbook in the garbage because Mitch couldn't run it, and instead run a much simpler PA/Roll out/Half Field/Single Read type offense that better suits him. Not so?

Fit scheme to players strengths may absolutely equal dumb down if your QB is Mitch Trubisky and can't read defenses or process information quickly. If the entirety of your point is that we should have asked him to run more, then I'd just say: ok? And I'd then follow that up with: we still need to get rid of Trubisky.

You skipped this too, which blows a huge hole in your Ravens example: The Ravens didn't do that, Harbaugh doesn't run that offense. Harbaugh hired Greg Roman to run that offense after they got Jackson, in part because he ran something a little similar with Kaepernick in SF and thought it'd translate well for Jackson. He didn't hire Mike Martz then tell him, Hey Mike, we need you to run the ball 65% of the time ok?
G08
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:41 pm You skipped this too, which blows a huge hole in your Ravens example: The Ravens didn't do that, Harbaugh doesn't run that offense. Harbaugh hired Greg Roman to run that offense after they got Jackson, in part because he ran something a little similar with Kaepernick in SF and thought it'd translate well for Jackson. He didn't hire Mike Martz then tell him, Hey Mike, we need you to run the ball 65% of the time ok?
It doesn't blow a hole in anything, man. The premise is the exact same thing: you do what is best for your players.

If you want to get technical: Greg Roman was in Baltimore prior to Lamar Jackson being drafted, and in SF "it was Jim Harbaugh's offense".

If it makes it easier, go ahead and substitute Harbaugh for Brian Daboll and how he has catered his entire offense to what Josh Allen does well / is comfortable with in the NFL.

Or look at how Mike Tomlin stuck with Dick LeBeau's 3-4, blitz-heavy defense even though Tomlin came from a strictly Tampa-2 background. "Why hire Mike Tomlin if you're just going to run Dick LeBeau's defense".

Well, because it fit what his players do well and it won him a Super Bowl, that's why.

dplank
Hall of Famer

I don’t know why we aren’t connecting, but we aren’t. No one is saying that the scheme and player shouldn’t match - they absolutely should. Everyone agrees on this. The question is how do you accomplish that, right?

Each situation is unique. In our situation, we had a QB that couldn’t execute the offense primarily because of a mental shortcoming. We couldn’t keep going down that failed path, something had to change. Our options were:

Change our offense to suit Mitch or keep our offense and replace Mitch. Variations on these two threads include firing HC, OC, GM, etc.

I believe we did the right thing, replace Mitch. He can’t play. 30 other GMs saw it the same way, he can’t play. There’s 11 guys on offense, we’ve been building an entire team to a specific vision for 4 years now. Why would we allow one player who can’t keep up change the whole plan? Isn’t it easier to just admit the mistake and replace the problem? Why would we keep Mitch if we’ve identified a serious mental shortcoming in his game?

Now all that said, now that we’ve replaced him, if Nagy still can’t get it going then replace NAGY.

Simple question for you: do you believe we did the right thing dumping Mitch or do you think we should have tried again with him in 2021?
G08
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:46 pm Simple question for you: do you believe we did the right thing dumping Mitch or do you think we should have tried again with him in 2021?
I stated this earlier in the thread but I'm of the opinion it was time to move on from Mitch; his career had run its course in Chicago.

dplank
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:51 pm
dplank wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:46 pm Simple question for you: do you believe we did the right thing dumping Mitch or do you think we should have tried again with him in 2021?
I stated this earlier in the thread but I'm of the opinion it was time to move on from Mitch; his career had run its course in Chicago.
Ok well I think we agree 90% here and no use belaboring the rest IMO. Feels more miscommunication-y than actual philosophical disagreement.
Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

I think it's strange how arguments morph on the board. I think it has to do with all of our tendencies to hyperbolize. So it is that a rather rational longing that a coach TAILORS his offense and play calling to the skills of his players becomes, "it's crazy to try to revert to the stone ages when the Single Wing was prevalent" or some other such nonsense, proving that yes, I too am guilty of hyperbole. Guilty as hell. I mean it seems that some here would try to make Dennis Rodman a three point shooter or tell Steve Kerr to post up because it fit Phil Jackson's "system." lol

Some of you may scoff and say, "ridiculous, that's not what we're talking about" or "how foolish that obviously is" or "talk about hyperbole!" But the thing is this is precisely what I'm talking about and Nagy in his time here has done some rather foolish things that have nothing whatsoever to do with Trubisky. Here's just a few:

1.) How about, let's continue throwing the ball to Dion Sims even though he can't catch worth crap. Nobody will expect it. The problem being that they don't have to expect it. Chances are that Dion was going to drop it anyway. But hey, let's keep trying....

2.) Or you know what, our high volume, power back in Jordan Howard is just starting to get untracked so let's really fool the defense. Let's take him out, no, not use him as a decoy. Take him out altogether. And let's replace him with Tarik Cohen. And then you know what we'll do to really fool them. No, we won't throw to Tarik. No, we won't run him wide. No, let's run him up the middle as if he was Jordan Howard. The defense will never expect it.

3.) Or remember that one time that we ran that TE shuttle pass to Burton for the score? Wasn't that great? Let's keep doing that. It has to work again sometime...eventually.

4.) Or hey, let's keep trotting Rashaad Coward out there as though he might be an actual NFL lineman. 15 games over 2 years! But hey, I think I remember that one block he made in training camp. I do remember that don't I? Or was it only a dream? Oh well, let's keep him out there. He should show something eventually, because, you know, he really fits the system. And it's not like we have anybody like maybe an Alex Bars on our bench or even that decrepit old grandma with a walker in the first row of Section 140 over there. She doesn't fit our system anyway. lol

5.) Did you see New England? Yeah, they took their kick returner and turned him into a running back for a couple of games, running the exact same play all throughout the game. What a brilliant success! I think we should sign that guy and make him part of our regular running back rotation, because, you know, he really fits the system. I don't care if he's only averaging 3.6 a carry while our starter is averaging 4.3, it's a brilliant concept and such a scheme fit, we have to do it. Again and again.

6.) You remember that kid QB who could really run and threw a decent mid-range ball but couldn't throw it deep to save his life, or my job? Yeah, yeah, that guy. Well, we want to limit him running. Yeah, cut it way down. And we want to stick him in the pocket and FORCE him to throw it deep. Yeah, that's the ticket. That's my system. No, let's severely limit the RPO and not give him too many Play Actions. We want him to be a statue back there in the pocket.

Some of you who can see the truth in the first five examples here, have such Trubisky hate, that you refuse to see the truth in the sixth. You claim by my wanting Nagy to tailor his offense to more suit Trubisky that I'm trying to return to the offenses of the eighties or those of Bronko Nagurski or something like that.

It's not a matter of completely changing his system. It's a matter of tweaking it to best take advantage of the strengths of his personnel. And that goes for the likes of Mitchell Trubisky before, David Montgomery, Tarik Cohen, the offense line, the receivers, all of them. The fact is that Nagy already tweaked his system depending on whether Foles or Trubisky was running it. He tweaked it for Trubisky in '18. The problem was that in '19 he went away from what was working in '18 and tried to make Mitchell something he isn't. He should have gone in the other direction: more RPOs, more roll outs, more play action, a willingness to let Mitchell take off, NOT making him strictly a deep ball, pocket passer.

And this goes for Justin Fields as well. He needs to figure out what Justin does well, what he's most comfortable with, and exploit that. I hope Nagy learns from his experience with Trubisky. I don't think he's going to have the same trouble with Fields though, as Fields is more along the lines of the type of QB he's looking for. Still, he does need to adjust his system to account for the particular idiosyncrasies of Fields. You aren't going to win by forcing Steve Kerr to post up anymore than you would in forcing Dennis Rodman to shoot threes.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Not a terrible post, but I'd like to point out how badly Mitch handled RPO decisions last year and maybe, just maybe, that had something to do with it. Mitch cannot make snap decisions, he's just slow witted. And he fucked up that mesh repeatedly last year. TTNL did a really good video on this when breaking down Dalton - they highlighted Mitch's struggles and it was eye opening. His biggest miss seemed to be handing off when he should have held and run himself BTW - so fold that into your "why didn't they let Mitch run" thinking. He should have run more, by design, but flubbed the read.

Many of your examples presumes Matt Nagy is some sort of idiot. He isn't. And nothing is ever as clear/simple as it appears to us watching on TV. There's layers and layers and layers of thinking that goes into this, I think Nagy is mostly guilty of over thinking / outsmarting himself. He just needs to stop trying to be the smartest guy in the league and play with more intuition.

Flip side to your Bulls example? They drafted and acquired players that fit into Phil Jackson triangle offense! They never asked Phil Jackson to change his offense to suit random talent, they acquired talent that fit his scheme and if they didn't they were GONE. At no point, ever ,was Phil Jackson asked to change his scheme to fit newly acquired or drafted players - ever. Even Jordan had to play within Phil's system.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I really tried talking to G08 about this over the course of many days and it just turned into me trying to teach cannibals in the jungle how to use tupperware. G08 can go wandering around town muttering to himself out loud that Mitch was going to be Drew Brees and how there's some sort of equivalency or comparison between Nagy + Mitch and Lamar Jackson + John Harbaugh.

@Yogi da Bear

Yes, Nagy and the QB need to blend their skills together.

WITHIN REASON.

Mitch proved himself to be incompetent. Of his many flaws his biggest one is the lack of a deep ball. Once the defense realized they could manage everything within 20 yards of the line of scrimmage Mitch's downfall was assured.

That lack of a deep ball exacerbated Mitch's illiteracy when it comes to reading defenses.

Mitch lacked the basic skills to be a starting QB in the NFL.

The free market (if you will) of NFL agency confirmed that when during one of the hottest offseasons for QBs in recent memory, Mitch got a 1 year $2.5M to hold the Surface tablet for Josh Allen. If Mitch was serviceable or worth saving, in the same offseason where Sam Darnold was traded for multiple picks, Mitch would've gotten a much better deal.

Now, Matt Nagy was hired to bring in HIS offense. That's why he's here. His Tony Robbins-esque personality is a nice bonus. But they wanted his offense.

Rightly or wrongly this puts the onus on Mitch to run that offense. Mitch turned that onus into an anus and actually got worse over a three year period.

Mitch had to go. There was no choice.
G08
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:26 pm I really tried talking to G08 about this over the course of many days and it just turned into me trying to teach cannibals in the jungle how to use tupperware. G08 can go wandering around town muttering to himself out loud that Mitch was going to be Drew Brees and how there's some sort of equivalency or comparison between Nagy + Mitch and Lamar Jackson + John Harbaugh.

Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

dplank wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:51 am Not a terrible post, but I'd like to point out how badly Mitch handled RPO decisions last year and maybe, just maybe, that had something to do with it. Mitch cannot make snap decisions, he's just slow witted. And he fucked up that mesh repeatedly last year. TTNL did a really good video on this when breaking down Dalton - they highlighted Mitch's struggles and it was eye opening. His biggest miss seemed to be handing off when he should have held and run himself BTW - so fold that into your "why didn't they let Mitch run" thinking. He should have run more, by design, but flubbed the read.

Many of your examples presumes Matt Nagy is some sort of idiot. He isn't. And nothing is ever as clear/simple as it appears to us watching on TV. There's layers and layers and layers of thinking that goes into this, I think Nagy is mostly guilty of over thinking / outsmarting himself. He just needs to stop trying to be the smartest guy in the league and play with more intuition.

Flip side to your Bulls example? They drafted and acquired players that fit into Phil Jackson triangle offense! They never asked Phil Jackson to change his offense to suit random talent, they acquired talent that fit his scheme and if they didn't they were GONE. At no point, ever ,was Phil Jackson asked to change his scheme to fit newly acquired or drafted players - ever. Even Jordan had to play within Phil's system.
There's only one problem with that. Apparently, according to Pro Reference, we didn't run ANY RPOs last year (I think that might be a misprint though as we have 213 yards on 0 plays lol) and only 40 the year before (2019). Wish they had the stats for '18. That's not a lot of attempts to determine whether or not your QB is fucking it up. Personally, I think that Nagy put a leash on Mitch's running attempts. That's part of my problem with him. We went from 468 rushing attempts in '18 to 395 in '19 to 392 in '20. Meanwhile, Mitch's rushing attempts went from 68 to 48 to 33. I've felt that Nagy was trying to FORCE Trubs to throw from the pocket.

And that's the problem right there. It's not like I'm demanding that Nagy completely change his offense. Rather, I would have liked to see him alter to emphasize Mitch's strengths. Nagy has RPOs, Play Actions, and Roll Outs in his offense. It just seemed as we went from '18 onward, Nagy started to go away from those more and more, when he should have started emphasizing them more and more.

And then we come to Foles criticism of Nagy saying that "Nagy was sending in plays he KNEW wouldn't work." My guess is that these were deep passes that required our OL to hold out for a certain amount of time and Foles knew they wouldn't be able to do it. But Nagy did it anyway.

Let me be clear here. I LIKE Nagy. Probably more than you do. I'm not trying to slam him. Nor am I trying to keep Mitchell on the team. I like where we are with Fields and Nagy. I just hope that Nagy has learned from his experience with Mitchell and is more willing to adapt his offense to take advantage of Fields' strengths than he did with Mitchell. You can't tell me that Phil Jackson didn't take Rodman's lack of scoring ability into account when he implemented his Triangle offense, and that he wouldn't have run it differently if he had somebody like Karl Malone at power forward rather than Rodman.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Let me be clear here. I LIKE Nagy. Probably more than you do. I'm not trying to slam him. Nor am I trying to keep Mitchell on the team. I like where we are with Fields and Nagy. I just hope that Nagy has learned from his experience with Mitchell and is more willing to adapt his offense to take advantage of Fields' strengths than he did with Mitchell. You can't tell me that Phil Jackson didn't take Rodman's lack of scoring ability into account when he implemented his Triangle offense, and that he wouldn't have run it differently if he had somebody like Karl Malone at power forward rather than Rodman.
You are arguing against coaches simply doing stupid things - I'd agree that I don't want a coach to do stupid things like post up Kerr or have Rodman launching 3's. But what's undeniably true, and squashes your broader point, is that Jackson ran his triangle offense NO MATTER WHAT. He ran it with Jordan/Pippin/Grant. He ran it with Jordan/Pippin/Rodman. He ran it in LA with Kobe/Shaq. That's his offense, that's what he runs. And that's the point here. Phil Jackson never fundamentally changed his triangle offense. Now, WITHIN that offense, he made small tweaks and he didn't do stupid things like post up Kerr or have Rodman shooting 3's. You are conflating "not doing stupid things" with "you need to change your offense to suit your talent".

So I'll repeat again. Could Nagy have done a little better job tweaking here and there for Mitch? YES. This point was agreed to far earlier in the thread and the thread should have ended right there. Should Nagy have changed his entire offensive philosophy to accommodate Mitch's shortcomings? No. If you have a franchise philosophy and staff working towards that goal, and you have built a team around that construct (53+ players), you don't toss it all in the trash because your QB sucks. You dump your shitty QB.

We should have a diff thread about some of Nagy's stupid things that I hope he improves on: Insisting on running Cohen inside, gadget plays on 3rd and short, not sticking with a hot hand, etc.
Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

All of that I can agree with DP.
IE
Hall of Famer

It was Tex Winter's offense. Phil was just the coach. :)

Also... The gap in the conversation above is a lack of acknowledgement of Mitch's deficiencies. There is a huge difference between saying "his career had run its course in Chicago" (which implies an offensive "fit" difference, and not a question of abilities) and "he simply can't play NFL QB in any offense". That is the disconnect.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
wab
Mod

Jesus Christ. This is infinitely worse than Grossman/Orton or Cutler/McCown.

I didn't want the Bears to draft Mitch.
The Bears drafted Mitch
I wanted Mitch to succeed after he was drafted by the Bears
I saw the things Mitch did well and extrapolated them over the things he didn't do well
I hoped he would improve and looked for reasons why he could
He didn't and now he's gone
I wanted the Bears to draft Fields
The Bears drafted Fields
I want Fields to succeed now that he has been drafted by the Bears
I still acknowledge the things Mitch did well with the Bears
I see the things he didn't do well
Now that he's with the Bills, I don't care anymore
I want to watch Fields
dplank
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:47 am Jesus Christ. This is infinitely worse than Grossman/Orton or Cutler/McCown.

The Bears drafted Mitch
I saw the things Mitch did well and extrapolated them over the things he didn't do well
The Bears drafted Fields
I want to watch Fields
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
docc
Head Coach

:frustrated: Exactly
Agree !
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

For me, there's a very high level of comedic value in now watching Mitch Force scramble.

And it's because of how prideful, arrogant, sure of themselves and smug they were during this whole thing.

Like if they just owned it that they were wrong, it would be OK whatever.

But Mitch Force has now bifurcated into two groups:

1) The ones that stick to their guns. Mitch could've been Drew Brees. Mitch and Nagy are comparable to Lamar Jackson and John Harbaugh. They died on Mitch Hill two years ago, but like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense they have no clue they're already dead. (Sorry, spoiler alert.)

2) The now dismissive ones looking to distance themselves without the ownership. Even though they'd walk around yelling crap like everything should be fine the Bears run the same offense as Kansas City. Or it's OK that Mitch played bad because Aaron Rodgers played bad in that game too. These people should just make a Kava Tea, put on Terms Of Endearment, pretend that Mitch is Debra Winger and have a good cry.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Dale Carnegie, Principal #12: If you're wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.

I grew by leaps and bounds the day I truly adopted this mantra. As Dale put it, beautifully as always, "Any fool can try to defend his or her mistakes—and most fools do—but it raises one above the herd and gives one a feeling of nobility and exultation to admit one's mistakes."

As a leader, when you lead by example and exhibit this type of behavior, it becomes contagious and you can see the politics/toxicity drain from your environment. I've done a few executive mentorship gigs, and I've focused on this lesson and couple it with Principal #17: Try honestly to see things from another persons point of view.

I fail at so many of his principals it's not even funny, but I try real hard to stick with these two.
Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

wab wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:47 am Jesus Christ. This is infinitely worse than Grossman/Orton or Cutler/McCown.

The Bears drafted Mitch
The Bears drafted Fields
I want to watch Fields
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

The Marshall Plan wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:26 pm I really tried talking to G08 about this over the course of many days and it just turned into me trying to teach cannibals in the jungle how to use tupperware. G08 can go wandering around town muttering to himself out loud that Mitch was going to be Drew Brees and how there's some sort of equivalency or comparison between Nagy + Mitch and Lamar Jackson + John Harbaugh.
[/quote]
I laughed harder then I should have.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:31 pm Dale Carnegie, Principal #12: If you're wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically..
Read the book it clearly influenced you more then me. I found most of it very basic. Maybe I should reread it.

My post though is how these common sense approaches to relationships seems to have turned drastically in this era. Modern day apologies or admissions of wrong doing are literally the downfalls of careers. Deny and ignore and evade are modern principles.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Sadly true sir
IotaNet
MVP

Interesting thread. I’m still stuck at “cannibals in the jungle.” :D

I just had a thought: What EXACTLY would cannibals put into Tupperware?
“Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego falls with it.”

- Colin Powell
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Yogi da Bear wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:55 pm

The Bears drafted Mitch
The Bears drafted Fields
I want to watch Fields

I mean, laugh if you want, but @wab is pretty much right on here.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
IE
Hall of Famer

A quick search doesn't return any cannibal tupperware usage... so it does look like it might not be feasible.

Tupperware DOES make a nice "Jungle Jams" set for kids... so we do still have hope I guess.
s-l400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
Yogi da Bear
Head Coach

thunderspirit wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:12 pm
Yogi da Bear wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:55 pm

I mean, laugh if you want, but @wab is pretty much right on here.
Who said I was laughing? :D
G08
Hall of Famer

The Bears drafted Mitch
The Bears drafted Fields
I want to watch Fields