Giants Fire OC

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Jason Garrett was fired after the Giants managed just 10 points in their MNF loss to Tampa. This is what accountability looks like.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
Ditka’s dictaphone
Head Coach

He should apply for a job with da bears.
(26/09/2023) Winner of the inaugural

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Ditka’s dictaphone wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:04 pm He should apply for a job with da bears.
No thanks, he wasn't too successful as the Cowboys HC either.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Since I'm sharing stories...I worked with Garrett in Dallas for a while also. Super nice person, very professional and reserved kind of person - but his staff....whoa boy. Rob Ryan was a massive dick (as opposed to his brother who ranks at the top of the great guys list for coaches I met). And I forget who did it, but they were some cocky mo' fo's and one of them got up during my presentation to draw something up on a whiteboard - but there was no whiteboard and he sharpied all over a clean white wall thinking it was a whiteboard and literally didn't know it was permanent. They had to paint over it lmao! Not the sharpest tool in the shed. The video guy and I were laughing our asses off about it at lunch later in the day.
otis
Pro Bowler

dplank wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am Since I'm sharing stories...I worked with Garrett in Dallas for a while also. Super nice person, very professional and reserved kind of person - but his staff....whoa boy. Rob Ryan was a massive dick (as opposed to his brother who ranks at the top of the great guys list for coaches I met). And I forget who did it, but they were some cocky mo' fo's and one of them got up during my presentation to draw something up on a whiteboard - but there was no whiteboard and he sharpied all over a clean white wall thinking it was a whiteboard and literally didn't know it was permanent. They had to paint over it lmao! Not the sharpest tool in the shed. The video guy and I were laughing our asses off about it at lunch later in the day.
lol, thats funny. maybe that explains garretts glazed over look every game, no matter what was happening on the field