Hema2.0 to be named Chicago's next GM!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Hema2.0
Crafty Veteran

In a startling announcement, BFO poster Hema2.0 has been named the next GM for the Chicago Bears. George McCaskey said of the hire, " He dont know jack shit, kinda like me, so it was a perfect fit."

It is rumored that Hema2.0 has already began reaching out for his HC search. An invitation had been sent to posters dplank and rich555 for the vacant coaching position, but due to a scheduling error, both showed up at Halas Hall at the same time. After the ensuing "Brawl at the Hall", which both candidates claim to have won, the doors were locked and they were sent home.

More news to follow.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Caleb, and Hell followed with him.
Hema2.0
Crafty Veteran

who do you have for Hema2.0's head coach?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Caleb, and Hell followed with him.
wab
Mod

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

I'm retired, lots of time. I can scour the 'Net and be an expert advisor to Hema....
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Has anyone applied to be the Assistant To The Traveling Secretary yet?

Asking for a friend.
UOK
Site Admin

Hello everyone. Thank you for being on the forum.

@Xee and @wab are online, and will be available for questions you may have for them.

This a demanding community, and it requires extraordinary sacrifices from members, moderators, administrators, and our hosting services. The decisions we're making today are especially difficult, because @Hema2.0 is a outstanding poster, with high character and have always represented BFO with dignity and class. We appreciate their efforts.

That said, after posting that he himself was being named general manager of the Bears, and after having spoken with Bill Polian, Hema 2.0 will no longer be considered a top-tier member of the forum. Take everything Hema says in regards to this message with a grain of salt.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am Hello everyone. Thank you for being on the forum.

@Xee and @wab are online, and will be available for questions you may have for them.

This a demanding community, and it requires extraordinary sacrifices from members, moderators, administrators, and our hosting services. The decisions we're making today are especially difficult, because @Hema2.0 is a outstanding poster, with high character and have always represented BFO with dignity and class. We appreciate their efforts.

That said, after posting that he himself was being named general manager of the Bears, and after having spoken with Bill Polian, Hema 2.0 will no longer be considered a top-tier member of the forum. Take everything Hema says in regards to this message with a grain of salt.
:rofl:
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am Hello everyone. Thank you for being on the forum.

well, since he started this as a means of talking to himself, it appears he has the "delusional" category locked up pretty tight as a qualifier ... however, with a new regime, it was my understanding that was part of the past qualification list and no longer part of the current qualification search by the organization
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
thunderspirit
Head Coach

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:40 am

:rofl:
:applaud:
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

So did he get the title of "Player of the Month" because he's the new GM, OR did they name him GM because he was player of the month??
Hema2.0
Crafty Veteran

I'm pretty sure I can get Harry Heistand to vouch for me! 🤣

Well played!
Hema2.0
Crafty Veteran

With all the interviews being offered, I wouldnt be surprised if one of you got an invite. Just remember the boys at BFO when you make it big.
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

This thread is priceless.
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
Hema2.0
Crafty Veteran

I'm not going to lie, the interview did not start going well pretty early on so I threw out my wildcard and showed George what I found. He dropped to his knees and starting praying and offered the position on the spot. For a 1st grade level test I personally thought it was easy, but it sure did impress them!

That's right, I found them all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

HA! I tend to believe him actually.

Congrats on your new position Hema. I don't want to know what went down between you and Ginny to make this happen, but congrats all the same.

I'm really good at throwing footballs. I can throw one about five yards on a rope. Can I be the ball boy?
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Hema2.0 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm I'm not going to lie, the interview did not start going well pretty early on so I threw out my wildcard and showed George what I found. He dropped to his knees and starting praying and offered the position on the spot. For a 1st grade level test I personally thought it was easy, but it sure did impress them!

That's right, I found them all!
WOW! You're like a Stephen Hawking guy!
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Still waiting for the announcement that a keg is going to be tapped every day at 3:00 p.m. in the break room.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.