The GOAT Is Pure Class

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

From the article....

"Just ahead of his wild-card matchup with the Eagles this weekend, Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady gave a special gift to a special fan via a video message. The two have some history together after they were connected through tragedy.

“You’ve inspired so many people, including myself and millions of others also,” Brady said. “The NFL and the Bucs look forward to sending deserving fans to the Super Bowl each year and fans that have incredible stories like one you’ve had. I worked with both the Bucs and the NFL to get you and your family Super Bowl tickets this year in L.A.! We certainly hope to be there, but I know you’re gonna be there.” "

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/15/tom-b ... ecial-gift

The GOAT and this boy have interacted before. Check out the article. Great stuff.
HurricaneBear
Head Coach

Brady is an awesome person, a late round draft pick no one wanted that worked hard to become the greatest player to ever play the game and such a success in life. His teammates love him and you never hear any off the field bullshit with him like alot of these other players. It boggles my mind that a true underdog success story like Brady is hated by so many. I love watching the guy play and it will be a sad day when he retires.

Thanks for sharing the article.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Wonderful action. No one knows if the Babe actually promised a kid in the hospital that he'd hit 2 homers for him (which he ended up doing) but this is a verified selfless act. Along with the increasing number of humerous Brady commercials, he's changed my mind on him as a person.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.